cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At 6 PM Saturday May 21st, 2011 in all parts of the world the people will witness a earth qauke

that will blow Japans earth qauke out of the water. And Between Staurday and October, there is

suppose to be natural disasters that will end up resluting in the Resurrection of God, And all non

believer will be killed by the Zomibes of the past Christians and the beleivers will be brought to

heaven. Believe or not? I think its a bunch of bull shit, But i have been told that one day it will

happen lol

C

Cr122

6PM Saturday, would that be Pacific, Central or Eastern time?

lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nobody knows when the Lord is coming back. I sleep good at night while these jackasses worry about these phony predictions.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i was reading up on it earlier bc these dumbasses are retards and they say each different time zone is when the earth qauke will happen lol So if it is 6 Pm in Japan it will happen then and then when it becomes 6 here that it will happen then, that's why i dont believe it bc it all don't add up. haha

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I think Jesus will be back when he can play the piano again.

tumblr_l966rm0YI31qzb9zdo1_400.png

SuperStock_4029R-363491.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously, you can't predict what the Lord is going to do. He's not gonna be like, "aww, you got me guys!".

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Now after a quick mathematical check up, Harold Camping is saying that it's really going to be OCTOBER 21st.

This guy is unbelievable, and oh yeah, he's not giving up his money because he still needs a multimillion dollar home to live in and a car to drive around in until the rapture. What a fraud.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol he's also not refunding the millions in donations used to help spread the word about his May 21st rapture prediction.

Cythim

Reaction score
The media should quit lending this guy credit by spreading his message. It is a running joke but he will keep it up as long as the media keep talking.

Top Bottom