Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I tnink we missed Lee a lot. The middle of the field was wide open all day and once Gurley got past the line of scrimmage, he racked up some yards. The D looked worn down in the 4th.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NFL statistics show the most common score in football is 23—20. If you can't win with 30 points, your defense sucks. Offenses win games but defenses win championships.

I've seen plenty of games in today's NFL where a team scores 30 and loses. The game is geared towards offense. And with our D, 30 points is no guarantee. The Rams have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL and averages 35 points. You'll have to score plenty to beat them. And I don't think 30 will guarantee a win against Rodgers either.

seandude

Spectator
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of games in today's NFL where a team scores 30 and loses. The game is geared towards offense. And with our D, 30 points is no guarantee. The Rams have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL and averages 35 points. You'll have to score plenty to beat them. And I don't think 30 will guarantee a win against Rodgers either.
The Cowboys won 13 games last year. We only scored over 30 points in 5 of those wins. The Rams, Seahawks, Falcons, and Bengals all held Ms. Rodgers under 30 points this year. Look, the Cowboys aren't designed to win shootouts. We are a running team. What exactly are you arguing here? I think our defense sucks and needs to hold the opponent under 30 points for us to win. I'm fairly certain that's incontrovertible, but if you want to try again I'm game.

The Cowboys won 13 games last year. We only scored over 30 points in 5 of those wins. The Rams, Seahawks, Falcons, and Bengals all held Ms. Rodgers under 30 points this year. Look, the Cowboys aren't designed to win shootouts. We are a running team. What exactly are you arguing here? I think our defense sucks and needs to hold the opponent under 30 points for us to win. I'm fairly certain that's incontrovertible, but if you want to try again I'm game.
The Rams was a preseason game, my bad.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What exactly are you arguing here? I think our defense sucks and needs to hold the opponent under 30 points for us to win.

I think we're saying the same thing. I don't think our D is good enough to guarantee a win with just 30 points.

Top Bottom