Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still, Garrett is rule-obsessed. Apparently he has the players dress for every occasion, even when they are rehabbing.

Getting treatment isn't an excuse to not being properly attired.

Yeah I already set that is the issue. He appears to be completely unaware of what he should even be doing...

You really can't fix stupid and he appears to have a chronic case of stupid.

Reaction score
Then again, you're an idiot.. either way, i wasn't doubting that Dez did something wrong, i said its the most probable scenario. Just pointing out that i wish a reporter would just do their fucking job and "report" what they see or hear, instead of adding their own little conclusion at the end that JG "must have been upset with him" when he didn't bother to dig deeper to find out. If you have nothing factual to back up a statement you're making, it goes beyong reporting to speculating and assuming, which we can all do ourselves, usually with better accuracy than most of the Dallas beat writers.

Turns out.. the follow up is that Dez was actually only the last one on the field becaues he was getting treatment on his leg. Again, this is what i mean by reporters needing to just do their job and report and not guess as to what is the backstory behind an event. George is an idiot.. maybe try and get the facts before you blurt shit out again.

Top Bottom