Reaction score
This means Lawrence had a failed test previously right? Thought the drug policy changed to no suspension on a first positive test...

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This means Lawrence had a failed test previously right? Thought the drug policy changed to no suspension on a first positive test...

4 game suspension is Strike 3 I believe.

It means he has already been fined 4 game checks. Next strike is one year suspension. Yaaaaay us.

Reaction score
If you remember Dallas really needed a DE and let others go to other teams so just like the Wilcox, they "chose" the rather physically unspecial Lawrence who just kind of was there and better than bad. This is the Garrett era where you wait and do nothing and expect things to just change.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bosa is ready to go at 4 and Jerry picks Hunter Henry

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We can always draft Kmemdiche. He's been suspended before. He will fit right in with the rest of our D Line

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We can always draft Kmemdiche. He's been suspended before. He will fit right in with the rest of our D Line

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

It will be like my old FedEx softball teams.

I wonder who's showing up tonight?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was reportedly suspended for amphetamines according to one report I saw. I also read he is appealing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We trade down a few spots, draft 100% clean, bust his ass all the time DE guy in my sig.

Maybe we come back in round two and take Florida DL Jonathan Bullard or get Lawson's teammate Kevin Dodd.

Anybody realize that right now, our starting DE's on opening day vs NYG are probably Benson Mayowa and either Jack Crawford or Ryan Russell?

Reaction score
Can't blame Garrett. He inherited a mess. Lets give him a few years so he can mold this roster in his image... with high character RKG's who live and breath football.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't blame Garrett. He inherited a mess. Lets give him a few years so he can mold this roster in his image... with high character RKG's who live and breath football.

He has a track record here now. He's been here for 9 seasons, we were good for 3 of them.

Basically if we suck again this yr, we can look forward to 10-6 or 11-5 in 2017.

PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom