Mr.Po

Reaction score
Spot on

I found the fans e-mails to be just as entertaining as the article.

I would honestly prefer it if Jason Garrett just showed up at my house every Sunday and kicked me in the dick, because at least then there wouldn't be a three-hour build-up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How pathetic is that? Having to send out instructions on how to cheer?

On that particular Bears game, though, you can't blame the fans too much. The team shit the bed fantastic that night.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Haven't been to the new stadium, but I always thought that of Dallas games in Texas Stadium. Compared to someplace like Lambeau, Qwest, the old Mile High or even the shitty Metrodome, I always thought it seemed pretty tame.

Reaction score
Texas stadium fans were horrible. Aikman recently complained about that.

It's even worse at the new stadium bc the acoustics are bad. It's just too big.

You also end up with most of the corporate and quieter fans closer to the field since the louder people are priced out of the 100 level. The bread and butter of loudness will always be your obese Mexican fan, but she's typically in the nose bleeds 1 mile away from the field or watching at home now.

Reaction score
If Theebs were here, he'd be pissed at y'all for making fun of the home crowd.

Also, if you were real fans, you'd be upset about that Deadspin article.

God... I'm literally not at all excited about the season starting tomorrow. WTF is wrong with me?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not much, either.

I think part of it is that I'm sort of bored with the Giants. Seems like they've basically been the same team forever. Plus we opened on NBC with them last year. I'm actually more excited about the Chiefs game with Reid there, new QB for them, outdoor stadium and grass field. There's a little unknown there.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm excited. I am a better fan than you haters

I think Dallas wins tomorrow. Then lays an egg against KC

Top Bottom