C

Cr122

Those of you who have joined this league and haven't signed up on yahoo, get your booty over there and join.

C

Cr122

Here is the list that hasn't signed up yet.

RotaryP7
x69twisted
Longhorn
CapMan

C

Cr122

RotaryP7
x69twisted
Longhorn

You guys still need to sign up chop, chop.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't want to be a dick, but if they aren't really interested enough to get signed up, I'm sure one of the newer members would like to have their place. Give it until Wednesday of next week, whoever isn't signed up for the league is out, we can start the invite process back up.

C

Cr122

Yeah, I don't want to be a dick, but if they aren't really interested enough to get signed up, I'm sure one of the newer members would like to have their place. Give it until Wednesday of next week, whoever isn't signed up for the league is out, we can start the invite process back up.

That's fine with me.

I know x69twisted said he was in for sure and RotaryP7. I'm not so sure about Longhorn but he said he would play.

Will give it until Wed. night.

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That's fine with me.

I know x69twisted said he was in for sure and RotaryP7. I'm not so sure about Longhorn but he said he would play.

Will give it until Wed. night.

I need someone to send me the details. But that's fine if I don't make the league. Either way, I'm happy.

C

Cr122

I need someone to send me the details. But that's fine if I don't make the league. Either way, I'm happy.

What? you don't want in now?

I told you just PM sbk he'll send you the details.

Top Bottom