Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The ‘Boys will travel to New Meadowlands stadium twice this season and the first time is to play the New York Jets.

The Jets are coming off of back to back seasons where they made the AFC Championship game and will look to continue to build off of that success.

Dallas will have their work cut out for them on offense as the Jets are in their fourth season under head coach Rex Ryan and know his defensive scheme very well. This should be an entertaining game as Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan will try to outduel his brother Rex.

I’m not that confident in the abilities of Mark Sanchez and I believe that brother Rob can throw enough in his direction to startle him.

Keys to victory: Dallas will have to aggressively attack the Jets on the ground as New York has one of the league’s best secondaries. If head coach Jason Garrett can control the number of times he passes the ball coupled with a balanced rushing attack the Cowboys should emerge victorious.

Dallas 24 Jets 17
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/808763-dallas-cowboys-2011-predictions-outcomes-for-all-16-regular-season-games/page/2

C

Cr122

I'm confident our coaching staff will come up with a good game plan. We just need the players to execute.

If we can have a balanced attack and win the turnover battle, we can win. The same can be said about the Jets.

It'll be a close game for sure.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm confident our coaching staff will come up with a good game plan. We just need the players to execute.

If we can have a balanced attack and win the turnover battle, we can win. The same can be said about the Jets.

It'll be a close game for sure.
The Patriots game will be played after a bye week, that should be interesting.

Reaction score
They have us finishing 11-5. And that's with us getting swept by the Giants (the last of the game of the season with them being meaningless and us resting our starters for the playoffs). It's bleacher report, but I'll take it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have us finishing 11-5. And that's with us getting swept by the Giants (the last of the game of the season with them being meaningless and us resting our starters for the playoffs). It's bleacher report, but I'll take it.

I think there is a greater likelihood that we sweep the Giants before they sweep us.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really do hope that the Giants don't sweep us again...

They swept us in 2009, and we still won the division, while they sat at home for the playoffs. If it turns out like that again, I'm fine with it.

Reaction score
The Giants aren't going to sweep us.

Kevin Gilbride (their OC) had a career history of having Wade Phillips number. Those days are over.

This is going to be a year of transition for the Giants. They lost a lot of talent, including long time leaders on the Oline and Eli Mannings top two security blankets.

On top of that, but they're dealing with drama (see Mannings "I'm in Brady's class" comments & Osi's hold out, fake knee injury etc.)

I hope the Giants beat the Skins week 1 by more than 4 points, just because I have $250 on it. But I think the Giants are going to be pretty mediocre this year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A little tidbit here, but did anyone else know that the Cowboys had the 2nd most TDs last season, after Garrett took over? Right behind the Patriots, and with Kitna as our QB and no Dez. Now I assume this is for the stretch for when Garrett took over.

Reaction score
The cowboys can make the sparest of spare players look like HOF'ers! Mark Sanchez will most likey pass for 350 yds and 4 td's....
Jets 38
Cowboys 10

Book it!

Top Bottom