boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 6m
Cowboys with another trade: deal DT Sean Lissemore to SD for 2015 seventh rounder, according to sources

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
not exactly sorry to see him go, but the line is now thinner than Twiggy on meth

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
he fell out of favor pretty quick. Just signed a 5-year extension.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is the first time I can recall since Fasano being traded that we actually got something in trade, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Its not much, but its a step in the right direction (I hope)

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought he was going to get cut. So doesn't surprise me we dealt him. Like trading our 7ths..I'm not going to get excited about acquiring one

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm thinking the league probably has informed us that we were awarded a DT in waivers. Probably why this deal is now official. Just speculating of course.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We definitely claimed at least one player...or we have another trade in the works.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really thought Lissemore would be a good player for us. I had a feeling Jay Ratliff would be good when we drafted him and I had the same feeling about Lissemore. I wish the 7th was for the next draft.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I really thought Lissemore would be a good player for us. I had a feeling Jay Ratliff would be good when we drafted him and I had the same feeling about Lissemore. I wish the 7th was for the next draft.

See what Jerry does to ya?

Top Bottom