Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Cowboys have signed wide receiver Dwayne Harris -- their sixth round pick (No. 176 overall) -- to a four-year deal.

That leaves Bruce Carter and DeMarco Murray as the only rookies to not reach a deal yet.

With the decision to cut Roy Williams, Harris is in a position to play a lot as a rookie. He will likely battle Kevin Ogletree for the No. 3 receiver job with the Cowboys not likely to pursue a veteran.

He finished his career with 268 catches and 3,001 yards, which are school records. As a senior he had 101 receptions for 1,123 yards and 10 touchdowns and was the Conference USA player of the year. The Cowboys are looking at him as a Patrick Crayton type with the ability to work the slot. He can also return punts and kicks.

Roy Williams has just been replaced.:Clap

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Alright. I've been waiting for Roy Williams to be replaced almost since he got here.

C

Cr122

I'm hoping Harris can do it this year, but he hasn't had much work to earn it yet.

It'll be between Ogletree, Hurd and Harris.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm hoping Harris can do it this year, but he hasn't had much work to earn it yet.

It'll be between Ogletree, Hurd and Harris.
I believe Harris will outshine both of those JAGS.

Reaction score
This is the post where I tell you that this kid is going to he a hell of a player for us.

I will reference this post years from now, for internet credibility, if this comes to fruition - which it will.

Upon reading these words I've typed, and realizing I was correct, you will post such things as "What does Midswat think?" or "Lets wait for Midswat to chime in." when discussing wide receivers in the future.

Please note, that if this kid does not live up to the lofty expectations I am placing upon him - Kelvin Martin like 3rd receiver production - then this post might mysteriously disappear or otherwise be edited.

Reaction score
This is the post where I tell you that this kid is going to he a hell of a player for us.

I will reference this post years from now, for internet credibility, if this comes to fruition - which it will.

Upon reading these words I've typed, and realizing I was correct, you will post such things as "What does Midswat think?" or "Lets wait for Midswat to chime in." when discussing wide receivers in the future.

Please note, that if this kid does not live up to the lofty expectations I am placing upon him - Kelvin Martin like 3rd receiver production - then this post might mysteriously disappear or otherwise be edited.

Screen captured.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of DeMarco Murray, I heard he got a 90 something rating in the new Madden. A coworker of mine looked it up and mentioned that 2 RBs were 90s on our squad. Of course he didn't know who they are because he's a Redskin fan. We also have the highest ranked team in the East, and Dez and Miles are both supposedly 90 players too.

Top Bottom