cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 1m
Source: Cowboys signed Caleb Hanie to a 1-year deal.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Does this mean Orton is done?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What a difference from last year where we had such awful reserve quarterbacks in camp that we couldn't complete a pass and the defense was complaining they weren't getting real competition. In hindsight, the defense probably should have shut up.

Reaction score
Criteria: Knows the system and will not have to be taught or coached much. Check

I just think Jason is one of the laziest or inept coaches there has ever been in the NFL. Frankly, since the offensive plays are more of Romo's discretion, and Jason does not craft any game specific adjustments or game-unique strategies outside of what they usually do, there is really no reason for him to be at the game at all. Not sure what difference he makes.

Further laziness now includes Linehan who must take the limited chicken salad that Dallas has been regurgitating week after week and repackage it as a fresh mix of long and longer passing plays. The team is fed up, just doesn't know it yet. They have ate and ate, ate and ate, ate and ate...

Reaction score
Like the signing.

I know it was a few years ago, but Hanie was romo-ish in that NFC title game vs the Pack.

I like him better than Weeden.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the team isn't concerned about Romo's health why sign all these QB's?

They should be concerned about him, but its also about being able to actually hold practices.

If Orton isn't there and Romo is severely limited, who throws footballs?

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They should be concerned about him, but its also about being able to actually hold practices.

If Orton isn't there and Romo is severely limited, who throws footballs?

Weeden and Hanie apparently. Romo will be too busy mending his broken back.

Top Bottom