Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Romo is just some rabid uncontrollable zombie out there.

In reality, there's not a QB in the history of the nfl that has performed consistently well without good head coaching. This is why Romo hasn't really improved much from when Payton and Parcells departed until now. He hasn't had a coach.

Ginger could have easily told him to stop checking out of run plays, but he's a clueless twat.

That's one of the reasons why I want a HC who can control Romo like Parcells did. Romo ignores red at times.

Reaction score
Back looked fine when he carved up Denver. Romo doesn't even make it on the list of problems with this franchise.

Ginger's offense has been called "easily predictable" by opponents on a few occasions at this point. I'm surprised Romo has done even this well under the circumstances. I've never seen a coach mismanage players and game situations so much while living to tell about it beyond a season or two.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Back looked fine when he carved up Denver. Romo doesn't even make it on the list of problems with this franchise.

he definitely make the list of issues. If his back and arm are failing (as it appears grossly obvious from most of this season) we are stuck with another awful contract.

He had a great game vs Denver, but don't forget Denver was missing several defensive starters too, and in the end Romo found a way to lose anyway.

Reaction score
Also, as I said the other day, the only good QB who actively plays OC in the league is Payton Manning and even he gets exposed badly against legit DCs. That's why he barely ever makes it to February. Yet, romo is pretty much expected to be QB, OC, HC and team priest at this point. He's also his own QB coach. If anything, he's underpaid.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you manage the game properly and run the football in situations where you need to, Romo doesn't make these kind of mistakes as often. We win more games.

Reaction score
he definitely make the list of issues. If his back and arm are failing (as it appears grossly obvious from most of this season) we are stuck with another awful contract.

He had a great game vs Denver, but don't forget Denver was missing several defensive starters too, and in the end Romo found a way to lose anyway.
Saying something is "grossly obvious" doesn't make it so. It just makes your shitty analysis look even shittier.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yesterday the doctor came in and said they got the results back. They said "Jon, its influenza." I broke down and cried for 45 minutes straight.

I think that gives me the right to post as many times as I want here.

OK?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Plus, plus, I get to work today (I didn't call in. How I was raised) and I learn a truck has broken down for the 13th time this year and they just sold our backup last week. We weren't able to get orders out to customers like I promised. One of them chewed me out because I'm white.

How would you feel?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Also, as I said the other day, the only good QB who actively plays OC in the league is Payton Manning and even he gets exposed badly against legit DCs. That's why he barely ever makes it to February. Yet, romo is pretty much expected to be QB, OC, HC and team priest at this point. He's also his own QB coach. If anything, he's underpaid.

THIS.

Reaction score
He's saying your dick love for Romo is clouding your judgement when it comes to something obvious like seeing Romo's arm strength dwindle on almost a weekly basis
LOL

Apparently David has a turbo-charged, Hewlett Packard 5710-A-dual column gas chromatograph with flame analyzation detectors that he uses to compare Romo's arm strength from one week to the next and one year to the next. Fucking tard.

Reaction score
4th in the league in PPG on the least offensive plays in the NFL
Top 10 in completion percentage
15th in YPA
2nd best TD:INT ratio in the league
7th in Passer rating

Fucking amazing for a rag armed QB.

Top Bottom