Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, he'll be more predictable and easier to minimize. Let's neuter his secret sauce and make him generic.

With the addition of Mazi in the middle eating up blockers Micah is going to have easier time getting to the QB.

He can be predictable. They still have to stop him, and that’s where teams have fallen short.

Micah was excited more than anyone when we picked up Mazi.

I look forward to seeing what DQ has planned for this season for Micah.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really hope so. This is about the money in his second contract. Classified as DE have much larger contracts than classified LB.
imo i dont think that matters much. parsons is a unicorn w/ defensive mvp potential. hold on to your britches because hes probably gonna be the highest paid defensive player in the nfl, no matter what position he is

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Likely translation: "I called Dallas after the draft and they said they didn't want me back"

Negative. Dallas wants him and thought they could get him on the cheap. Zeke is basically saying he won't accept their offer.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
A threesome under the age of 30 w/a combined salary of $117 million per year! (Dak has a new BF)
Likely translation: "I called Dallas after the draft and they said they didn't want me back"
Lol. True dat! They would have gotten rid of him last season if not for such a hard cap hit. The bum had no say in the matter. Jerry finally put the gavel down & sent him a packing. :clap

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like it was supposed to be released Thursday, but now might be delayed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah I didnt get it either. He was definitely impressive for a smaller school guy, but when he played against some better teams (like Tennessee) he really stood out and played great.

Maybe he'll take that jump from year one to year two and end up being good for us.

Top Bottom