DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He may have helped himself as much as any player at the Combine thus far. I think if DeCastro is gone at 14 and we still want to improve our interior that Glenn would be a very talented consolation prize.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He may have helped himself as much as any player at the Combine thus far. I think if DeCastro is gone at 14 and we still want to improve our interior that Glenn would be a very talented consolation prize.

I agree. We could even probably trade down a bit and get him. Glenn would be a great plan B option.

Reaction score

For guards, it's DeCastro or bust for me. If he isn't there, address another position and take a guard in the 2nd or third. This is a deep draft for interior lineman.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
For guards, it's DeCastro or bust for me. If he isn't there, address another position and take a guard in the 2nd or third. This is a deep draft for interior lineman.

It definitely is. I like Illinois OT Jeff Allen as a conversion project to OG. He was moved there in the Senior Bowl and looked a lot better than he practiced as an OT. Troy OT James Brown is another one. Although he needs to get stronger to anchor inside. So maybe not, as we have a couple of OGs already who are working on that part of their game.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked Glenn in games but thought he was too big and slow to fit in with the direction our Offensive Line appears to be headed. I thought he was another Leonard Davis. He proved me wrong today.

I'm not sure I'd want him at 14 but maybe with a slight trade down. Can play three spots, either Guard spot or Right Tackle, and would improve the run game.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked Glenn in games but thought he was too big and slow to fit in with the direction our Offensive Line appears to be headed. I thought he was anther Leonard Davis. He proved me wrong today.

I'm not sure I'd want him at 14 but maybe with a slight trade down. Can play three spots, either Guard spot or Right Tackle, and would improve the run game.

My initial thoughts exactly. However, a 345 lb. man running a 5.1 in the 40 is impressive, and then with a 31 reps on the bech with 35 3/4 in arms, compared to Konz's 33 inch. Now that's some long arms. Imagine what Woicik could do with this kid, build up his strength even more and slim him down a bit. Yeah.,.. I'd be happy with Glenn, particularly with a trade down.

On another note, Konz didn't participate... and had 18 reps. Impressive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Glenn is damn good, and he also gives you the added bonus that he could probably start at RT, and in a pinch could play some LT.

Also, like Konz alot too.

Top Bottom