Reaction score
#NFL GMs have heard rumor #Cowboys would consider trading OG La' El Collins for a DE. Asked Cowboys source who replied, "That's stupid.''

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Considering where Collins is now and what his potential is it better be for an elite DE. Collins has legit Larry Allen potential. I know it will be hard to pay them all but I'd really like to see this guy play his whole career (or at least his prime years) with the Cowboys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Highly doubt this happens.

Although if it did I'm sure we'll get the short end of the stick.

Reaction score
Legit DE prospect > legit G prospect

I'm not sure who we could get but I'd be all for this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Saints have pursued a trade for Cowboys G Ronald Leary for the past few months.

The Cowboys are clearly in the market for a backup quarterback and some have said that Leary could be used as a trade chip to net them a quarterback. However, Rapoport doesn’t specifically say the Saints would make one of their backup quarterbacks available in a trade for Leary.

Leary elected to skip the Cowboys’ voluntary OTAs in the hope of facilitating a trade. However, the Cowboys made it clear that they weren’t giving him away and Leary later attended the team’s mandatory three-day minicamp.

Saints Team To Watch In Potential Trade For Cowboys G Ronald Leary - NFL Trade Rumors -

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Saints have pursued a trade for Cowboys G Ronald Leary for the past few months.

The Cowboys are clearly in the market for a backup quarterback and some have said that Leary could be used as a trade chip to net them a quarterback. However, Rapoport doesn’t specifically say the Saints would make one of their backup quarterbacks available in a trade for Leary.

Leary elected to skip the Cowboys’ voluntary OTAs in the hope of facilitating a trade. However, the Cowboys made it clear that they weren’t giving him away and Leary later attended the team’s mandatory three-day minicamp.

Saints Team To Watch In Potential Trade For Cowboys G Ronald Leary - NFL Trade Rumors -

Leary for Brees sounds good to me!

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We shouldn't trade any player unless it's for draft picks.

Top Bottom