Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You are stranded on a desert island and can only bring 10 albums to listen to for the rest of your life. What do you bring?

1. Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood
2. AC/DC- Back in Black
3. Guns and Roses- Appetite for Destruction
4. Metallica- Master of Puppets
5. Rolling Stones- Let it Bleed
6. Led Zeppelin- Houses of the Holy
7. Beatles- Greatest Hits (I know, this is a lazy choice but I couldn’t choose just one album, otherwise that would take up almost all 10 slots)
8. Stand by me soundtrack
9. Black Crows- Shake your money maker
10. Doors- Morrison Hotel

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3, 8, 9. 10 def wouldn't be on my list. I like Metallica too but I doubt they'd make my list either.

Interesting thread, will give it some thought.

Eagles and Pink Floyd gotta be on any top-10 list though amigo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought about putting the Eagles in there. You can never go wrong with them. But I opted for the Stand by me soundtrack instead for nostalgia sake. That is the type of music I grew up listening to in the house because of my parents

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Def would also have Pink Floyd, Eagles, ZZTop, and Willie Nelson.
Not sure which albums, though. Well, except for Willie. That would definitely be Red Headed Stranger.
Your picks are solid, btw.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was into Pink Floyd and Cream for awhile. But I could live without them to make sure I get some of the other choices on the list

But they are both solid choices

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You guys can bring music. I'm bringing a lady.......

Thank god someone is bringing one

She’s gonna be a popular lady on an island full of guys with nothing but a bunch of good music

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank god someone is bringing one

She’s gonna be a popular lady on an island full of guys with nothing but a bunch of good music

You said I was stranded and nothing about 10 swinging dicks. But if it was 10 guys from this board, then the woman is safe with me and I'd suggest you bring some vaseline for you and your friends.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See what I mean Scott? I rest my case.

Not for nothin big guy but you were all about the circle jerk threads from not so long ago

Dont start back peddling now !

The ladies love toto africa

Pop that on the ipod orcomputer speakers next time the ol lady is giving you “the look”

You can thank me later dodger

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not for nothin big guy but you were all about the circle jerk threads from not so long ago

Dont start back peddling now !

The ladies love toto africa

Pop that on the ipod orcomputer speakers next time the ol lady is giving you “the look”

You can thank me later dodger

Hmmmm.....Which circle jerk is that? The 80's were a great time and there were a few of those one hit wonders. Hair bands, no email, cell phones, social media or video cameras everywhere. The Eagles greatest hits was a must have album and MTV was king. And do ladies your age even know who Toto is?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....Which circle jerk is that? The 80's were a great time and there were a few of those one hit wonders. Hair bands, no email, cell phones, social media or video cameras everywhere. The Eagles greatest hits was a must have album and MTV was king. And do ladies your age even know who Toto is?

beer thread

jsb357

Spectator
Reaction score
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
Dark Side of the Moon
Back in Black
Van Halen I
Are You Experienced
A Space in Time
Who's Next
Moving Pictures