cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the way the rest of the Free Agent Centers look and this not being a very strong draft for Centers we might be looking at Costa for the next 2 years. Shoot me now.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2018772453_center_max_unge_1.html

Center Max Unger signed a multi-year extension with the Seahawks, according to an announcement from the team.

Terms were not disclosed other than the fact it is a multi-year deal. Unger has played the past three seasons with the Seahawks after he was drafted in the second-round out of Oregon in 2009.

The deal puts Unger among the highest-paid centers in the game.

"Pete and I are excited to lock up a young core leader on our offense," general manager John Schneider said in a statement released by the team. "Max's consistent and professional approach to his job transcends the locker room and the huddle."

Unger started at guard for most of his first two seasons with the team, but became the full-time starter at center last season.

"I am very happy about this new deal," said Unger. "We have a developing young line that had some success last year that we can build upon this season. It's a good deal for the both of us and I couldn't be happier to be in Seattle."

Top Bottom