icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You always have good stuff Rynie, but think I am going to have to call b/s on this one.
im glad someone said it, brother. turn on the game tape and youll see a GOAT left tackle, a gentleman, and certainly not a misogynist

go cowboys

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tyron is limited in practice today, right eye is swollen shut from where Broaddus popped him one. Broaddus is left handed, so the right eye shiner makes sense.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tyron is limited in practice today, right eye is swollen shut from where Broaddus popped him one. Broaddus is left handed, so the right eye shiner makes sense.

Who knew Broaddus could run that fast?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet what really happened in Rynie's story is Broaddus was hitting on Tyron's girl, she beat his ass and then Tyron went and told everyone what a pussy Broaddus really was.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So let me get this straight: somebody had to go. Perennial pro bowl LT or content creator for website. I am sure they thought long and hard about that one.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
he went to radio station and got hired there.

it was 105.3 or something like that.

confirmed from his twitter page...

"Former NFL Personnel Man. Super Bowl Champ - Green Bay Packers ‘96. Emmy Winner. Radio Man 105.3 The Fan. Follower of LSU Tigers / Auto Racing Proud Father "

Top Bottom