Reaction score
Michael Brockers is rooting for the Cowboys to draft him

NEW YORK – Michael Brockers is rooting for Mark Barron. The LSU defensive lineman wants Barron to keep rising up draft boards, ahead of the Cowboys’ choice at No. 14.

“I grew up a major Cowboys’ fan and still am and always will be,” Brockers told the Star-Telegram on Wednesday. “They have needs. Hopefully Barron’s gone before they pick, and I’m the last player to fill their needs, and they pick me.

“I would love to play for the Cowboys. That would be a dream come true.”

Most mock drafts have Dallas selecting Barron, the Alabama safety. ESPN’s Adam Schefter predicted Wednesday that Barron “will not make it to No. 14; Mark Barron will not reach the Cowboys’ turn.”

“It would be an honor to be drafted by the Cowboys,” Barron said. “A lot of family are Cowboys’ fans, so of course, that would be great. But it will be great to go to whatever team drafts me.”

-- Charean Williams

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...r-the-cowboys-to-draft-him.html#storylink=cpy

C

Cr122

I bet Brockers won't be a Cowboys fan if he's drafted by one of our rivals. Philly for instance.

Washington will take RG3, Giants won't have a chance to draft him, unless they trade down, so that leaves Philly.

If we pass on Brockers Philly will take him.

Top Bottom