cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's definitely up there..Dexter and Sons of Anarchy in the running as well.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You mean like how his wife found out in season 2?

Little debbie is a detective and 8 seasons later not even a clue?

I think she found out much earlier in the book.

It's cool if you don't like it bro, I'm just a fan of the show. It's the only reason I pay for Showtime. Once Dexter is done, it's getting cancelled even though Homeland is a pretty cool show.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Californication is good but super repetitive the only thing carrying it is tits and David Duchovny is awesome.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Californication is good but super repetitive the only thing carrying it is tits and David Duchovny is awesome.

I watch it as well but won't be jonez'ing for it when I cancel Showtime, assuming its lasts longer than Dexter anyway. Liked it especially when Susan Sarandon's daughter was on it as the student slash stripper. Was disappointed Meagan Good didn't do any nudity this last season.

Reaction score
I think she found out much earlier in the book.

It's cool if you don't like it bro, I'm just a fan of the show. It's the only reason I pay for Showtime. Once Dexter is done, it's getting cancelled even though Homeland is a pretty cool show.

I like dexter, clearly Ive seen most of the episodes. but they don't even try to be as ambitious as breaking bad.

There's plenty of room under breaking bad

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No I would agree, Breaking Bad's writers are killing it.

Sons of Anarchy is very Shakesperean but is telling a great story.

Dexter's last season was not as good as past one's to me, but the ending was amazing.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dexter lost me after John Lithgow. Maybe I'll catch back up if I get the flu or something.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like dexter, clearly Ive seen most of the episodes. but they don't even try to be as ambitious as breaking bad.

There's plenty of room under breaking bad

I agree and I like Dexter. Breaking Bad is sooo much better.

Reaction score
I am not a show person but Breaking Bad caught my attention. Great show, although haven’t seen the latest season. The casting for it is perfect.

buckup

Reaction score
Sons of Anarchy is very Shakesperean but is telling a great story.

Sons of Anarchy is pretty good, but Deadwood was the king of Shakesperean dialogue. You almost have to watch them twice to take in the dialogue.

Reaction score
I finally caught up with this show before last Sunday's premiere. I'm hooked. Great show.

I like Dexter too, but it's no Breaking Bad.

I didn't expect Hank and Walt to have this confrontation so soon this "season."

Top Bottom