LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey sbk... when you get a moment and able to take Parcells' schlong out of your mouth, thank him for the rest of us for drafting Bobby Carpenter.

C

Cr122

Well, I guess we win that trade.

Alex Barron is still on our team.

sbk92

Reaction score
Everybody has draft misses. From Parcells to Jimmy Johnson. Ron Wolf to Tom Landry. They all do.

I find it hilarious though that defenders of Jerry Jones want to talk about Parcells draft record. L, O and Ls.

I just correctly acknowledge that no matter where the all timer goes, the team turns around. And I appreciate him cleaning up Jerry's mess so the team can contend today. Even with a complete JAG at head coach like Wade Phillips.

A tip of the cap to the first ballot hall of famer.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everybody has draft misses. From Parcells to Jimmy Johnson. Ron Wolf to Tom Landry. They all do.

I find it hilarious though that defenders of Jerry Jones want to talk about Parcells draft record. L, O and Ls.

I just correctly acknowledge that no matter where the all timer goes, the team turns around. And I appreciate him cleaning up Jerry's mess so the team can contend today. Even with a complete JAG at head coach like Wade Phillips.

A tip of the cap to the first ballot hall of famer.

But it's ok for Parcells to have draft misses, but you hold Jones to a much higher standard for his draf tmisses. Got it. And the JAG coach Wade done more with this team than the "all-timer".

sbk92

Reaction score
But it's ok for Parcells to have draft misses, but you hold Jones to a much higher standard for his draf tmisses. Got it. And the JAG coach Wade done more with this team than the "all-timer".

Parcells has never driven a team into the dirt with draft classes like Jerry's from 1994-2002. They all sucked.

Wade's had more success because the core is now in it's prime. I can't believe I have to actually inform your dumbass of that. Parcells never had a ready Romo for a full season. Miles Austin was being groomed. Ware, Witten, Spears, Barber, Ratliff....all young pups still learning to play.

Shoot yourself in the face if you believe Wade Phillips is a better coach than Bill Parcells. Because society doesn't need you.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parcells has never driven a team into the dirt with draft classes like Jerry's from 1994-2002. They all sucked.

Wade's had more success because the core is now in it's prime. I can't believe I have to actually inform your dumbass of that. Parcells never had a ready Romo for a full season. Miles Austin was being groomed. Ware, Witten, Spears, Barber, Ratliff....all young pups still learning to play.

Shoot yourself in the face if you believe Wade Phillips is a better coach than Bill Parcells. Because society doesn't need you.

You sit up here and bitch about the current state of our Oline and try to blame Jerry. Well if Parcells knew the fuck what he was doing and drafted better with the Oline, then probably that Oline would be hitting it's "PRIME" right now, and we wouldn't have the issues with the Oline that you bitch about. But instead you ballwash him with, "everybody misses on draft picks". You're a fucking idiot and hypocrite. The extent of your football understanding does not go beyond: Four legs good... two legs bad. Parcells good... Jerry bad.

All the success that the Cowboys enjoyed is all because of Parcells. All the bad... that's Jerry's fault. You've got real problems. You are so fucking stupid to realize as to how many times I believe Parcells purposely sabotage this team. While you slobbing on his schlong, that warm yellow liquid is not lemonade nor yellow Kool-Aid; and that warm white thick fluid is not butter nor Parkay or in this case... Parcells-kay.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
You sit up here and bitch about the current state of our Oline and try to blame Jerry. Well if Parcells knew the fuck what he was doing and drafted better with the Oline, then probably that Oline would be hitting it's "PRIME" right now,

I actually agree with that. Well, not the if Parcells knew what he was doing, but if he had hit on some of those offensive line picks we wouldn't be in such bad shape now. Yep. No question about it.

However, look around the roster. What he did do was completely change the state of the team and turned us into a contender again. We sucked for years. We immediately got better and started finding Tony Romos, Miles Austins and Jay Ratliffs the moment Parcells arrived. He's the reason. Not Jerry Jones. If Jerry could do it, Parcells wouldn't have been here. That was your fake General Manager saying "I can't do it, please clean up my mess so I can have fun again and convince dipshats like Lulk Logan or whatever his name is that I'm a real personnel guy."

Reaction score

This is all you or any other Jerry basher can fall back on. 1994-2002.

Check your calender. It's 2010 . . . and our General Manager has been doing a hell of a job the past 8 years.

Just because you refuse to give him any credit does not detract from that.

Wade's had more success because the core is now in it's prime.

Wade deserves the lions share of credit for developing the talent on this team.

Click me.

Parcells never had a ready Romo for a full season. Miles Austin was being groomed. Ware, Witten, Spears, Barber, Ratliff....all young pups still learning to play.

He could have. But he quit. The guy is a quiter. See his track record. Averages 4 years per team.

Who's fault is that?

Parcells was a shitty game day coach in Dallas. And Wade is getting results that Bill simply couldn't.

As Cowboys fans . . . most can appreciate that.

Top Bottom