Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A new episode (or two) airs tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

sbk92

Reaction score
A new episode (or two) airs tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, I'm waiting.

Great show. I love when they run a marathon of it. Though I've basically now seen all the episodes.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm waiting.

Great show. I love when they run a marathon of it. Though I've basically now seen all the episodes.

The new episode starts in 3 minutes. I've seen this one with the squirrel in the attic.

Edit: It actually comes on at 8:30 ct.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Scatch what I said about trying it for a living.

No f'n way would I be inspecting gator nests.

sbk92

Reaction score
I just hope we don't get a Crocodile Hunter report one day on Billy.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope we don't get a Crocodile Hunter report one day on Billy.

He'll be alright.

The end part with the baby gator still at the nest was fake though. That's the bad thing about reality shows. They always fake shit to make the shows better.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Billy aint stupid enough to put himself in harm's way, too much..

I agree.

His brother is pretty smart too, but everyone they encounter always treats him as Billy's sidekick (which he kinda is). Some lady at the one of the churches they did (the one I used to go to for years with my dad) was an outright bitch to him. He doesn't have the same charisma that Billy has, but he's hilarious.

sbk92

Reaction score
He'll be alright.

The end part with the baby gator still at the nest was fake though. That's the bad thing about reality shows. They always fake shit to make the shows better.

What makes you say it's fake?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What makes you say it's fake?

The end was fake where they "found" this 1 foot baby gator in the nest where the eggs had just hatched. If you saw it you should have picked up on the whole thing.

sbk92

Reaction score
The end was fake where they "found" this 1 foot baby gator in the nest where the eggs had just hatched. If you saw it you should have picked up on the whole thing.

The eggs had hatched but one didn't make it to the water yet, is what they said.

How that makes it fake, I don't know.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The eggs had hatched but one didn't make it to the water yet, is what they said.

How that makes it fake, I don't know.

The gator was way too big to have been hatched. The guys did a terrible job of playing things off too.

In the latest episode they rush this dog to the vet because they say it's been bitten by a copperhead and going into shock. They go the vet's office and the dog is standing up and all smiling and wagging its tail. It's just happy to have all this attention. There was nothing wrong with it. It's bullshit. It's also pretty insulting.

sbk92

Reaction score
The gator was way too big to have been hatched. The guys did a terrible job of playing things off too.

In the latest episode they rush this dog to the vet because they say it's been bitten by a copperhead and going into shock. They go the vet's office and the dog is standing up and all smiling and wagging its tail. It's just happy to have all this attention. There was nothing wrong with it. It's bullshit. It's also pretty insulting.

The dog was shaking in the car and laying down and clearly breathing heavily at the vet.

I'm not agreeing.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The dog was shaking in the car and laying down and clearly breathing heavily at the vet.

I'm not agreeing.

They said it was shaking but I didn't see it. It was panting heavily because it was in a car. They probably turned the air off so it would.

There was nothing wrong with that dog.

sbk92

Reaction score
They said it was shaking but I didn't see it. It was panting heavily because it was in a car. They probably turned the air off so it would.

There was nothing wrong with that dog.

lol

Okay.

sbk92

Reaction score
Glad you agree. I met those people.

They're country AS HELL.

I agree that you think you know.

But I don't buy it. All the lady would need to do to destroy the credibility of the show is speak up and say they totally lied about the dog.

Top Bottom