Reaction score
Posted by Josh Alper on December 4, 2013, 10:06 AM EST

Bills running back C.J, Spiller said last week that he thought he was getting back to his old self and then backed that up by running for 149 yards in a loss to the Falcons.

That seems to have made the Bills feel okay with having fewer veteran options behind him on the roster. The team announced Wednesday that running back Tashard Choice has been released.

Choice had 35 carries for 126 yards in 12 games this season and has played in 30 games for the Bills over the past three seasons as a reserve in the backfield. The 2008 Cowboys fourth-round pick has also played for the Redskins during his NFL career.

The team hasn’t announced an addition to the roster, but it probably won’t be a running back. The team already has Ronnie Wingo on the active roster behind Spiller and Fred Jackson, which is likely enough depth at that spot if everyone is healthy enough to play the rest of the way.

Reaction score
Did Tashard really play for the Redskins because I don't remember that. Or are they just counting that time he gifted DeAngelo Hall 7points before the half on MNF as "playing for the Redskins"

:confused

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They signed him a few days after we cut him because we played each other that Sunday. Remember he carried the ball and then gave our sideline a long 20 second stare afterwards.

:lol he was such a moron.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Tashard really play for the Redskins because I don't remember that. Or are they just counting that time he gifted DeAngelo Hall 7points before the half on MNF as "playing for the Redskins"

:confused

That right there should have been the end of Garrett. I will always hold that against him. 4 seconds---not 40, left in the HALF---not game; the Cowboys are on their own 30-something yard line, and they are down 3-0. They would get the ball to start the second half. Everyone else would simply kneel-down and head into the locker room, but not this ginger fuck. In all his brilliance and genius he calls a play that results in a TD for the Redskins. Ultimately, it is the difference-maker in that game because the Cowboys lose exactly by that margin. The Redskins lone TD in that game was a defensive one.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That right there should have been the end of Garrett. I will always hold that against him. 4 seconds---not 40, left in the HALF---not game; the Cowboys are on their own 30-something yard line, and they are down 3-0. They would get the ball to start the second half. Everyone else would simply kneel-down and head into the locker room, but not this ginger fuck. In all his brilliance and genius he calls a play that results in a TD for the Redskins. Ultimately, it is the difference-maker in that game because the Cowboys lose exactly by that margin. The Redskins lone TD in that game was a defensive one.
:like

Reaction score
What's sad is that I'm not even sure that little fuck up would crack the top 3 of Ginger's lowlight reel.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I miss those wildcat plays. And him running out of bounds stopping the clock those times were great.

The best were those locker room videos he did.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
But I'm grateful that we got rid of the Tash, Tellus, lockerroom videos.

Mash, Dash and Tash. All currently being run out of the NFL.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
He had a chance there for the end of the season in what... 08? When MB3 and Felix were gone and he did really well against the Ravens and Steelers and then just shat the bed the rest of his time here.

Top Bottom