dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant find it, but there are some posts in CZ by IR that is saying Dez's brother was there, and his mother isnt exactly telling the truth over what happened.

Maybe someone can post what the story is, but IR says Bryant's brother is discrediting the whole thing.

Reaction score
Is someone implying that the burnt out crack hooker might not have an accurate account of the events?!

Ridiculous.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I'll bet you right now, the truth hasn't surfaced yet, and in the end we'll all find out his crackwhore mother was the instigator and Dez was just defending himself.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was some since-deleted twitter post from his brother saying don't believe the media, Dez didn't hit their mother.

Which IMO is most likely true. If he'd hit her she'd have been really hurt and it wouldn't have taken two days for a bruised wrist to show up.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was some since-deleted twitter post from his brother saying don't believe the media, Dez didn't hit their mother.

Which IMO is most likely true. If he'd hit her she'd have been really hurt and it wouldn't have taken two days for a bruised wrist to show up.

I doubt he hit her hard or really caused any bruises.

but i dont think its out of the realm of possibility that there was an altercation. As you know ben n skin keep telling us this is not new and they are the ones who had the story that he got into almost the exact type incident in the lobby after the jets game last year with his girlfriend or whoever she is......

I dont know who gave them that info but they insist it happened and it was an issue.

and for what its worth he was hurt in week 2 and didnt play.

but if i were a conspiracy theorist I wonder if what happened after the game had anything to do with dez not playing against sf.

Reaction score
I doubt he hit her hard or really caused any bruises.

but i dont think its out of the realm of possibility that there was an altercation. As you know ben n skin keep telling us this is not new and they are the ones who had the story that he got into almost the exact type incident in the lobby after the jets game last year with his girlfriend or whoever she is......

I dont know who gave them that info but they insist it happened and it was an issue.

and for what its worth he was hurt in week 2 and didnt play.

but if i were a conspiracy theorist I wonder if what happened after the game had anything to do with dez not playing against sf.

They keep hinting about it. I think it is Deion. You know Deion was trying to help the guy out, he just can't be helped.

They want Dez gone now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We're now hearing about bruising around the vagina.

Details to come.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They keep hinting about it. I think it is Deion. You know Deion was trying to help the guy out, he just can't be helped.

They want Dez gone now.

well yes deion and nate.

but someone with the cowboys at the game had to be the ones to tell them about that....they tried really really hard to push that as a story last year the day after the game, but no one was interested because they were too busy running romo out of town. they have always stood by it though.

Reaction score

Yeah. Hard to know.

At some point, I gotta believe his family understands that it isn't in their best interest to say things that put their meal ticket in jeopardy.

I don't think we'll ever know with certainty what really happened.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah. Hard to know.

At some point, I gotta believe his family understands that it isn't in their best interest to say things that put their meal ticket in jeopardy.

I don't think we'll ever know with certainty what really happened.

we never will because this is just another day in a life of sadness for the guy....this is everyday of his life for him.

and it wont be the last.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Copied from another site

"Listening to the details of this case all day long I have heard several key pieces of information that have slipped through the cracks.

1. @DeonHatton Dez's little brother goes on Twitter and states that the media reports are not true and Dez did not hit their mother.

2. In the 911 call Angela Bryant is asked if he hit her or if she was hurt in which she replied "no."

3. This was the most interesting thing to me. A caller today on the Fan, who seemed to be close to the family, stated that Angela Bryant's other stepson, Dez's other step brother, had brought drugs into the house. Upon arriving to the house and learning that she was allowing drugs in the house Dez got extremely upset and started screaming at her. She told him to leave in which he refused. He came in contact with her when she was agressively try to push him to leave, but did not hit her. "

Top Bottom