C

Cr122

Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2010 12:38 PM ET
He has yet to sign a football contract. But the interest in Tim Tebow as a pitchman likely has caused the player to pee in his pants.

And if that has happened, he'll be able to turn to his newest corporate partner for a replacement.

Tebow has signed a deal with Jockey. The company (via Darren Rovell of CNBC) announced the deal today.

"I'm excited to represent the Jockey brand," Tebow says on the company's website. "I've long been a fan and consumer of Jockey and I'm looking forward to a great relationship with such a respectable and innovative company."

He'll work with product lines like Staycool, which launches in 2011.

"Tim is a highly gifted athlete with a positive attitude and an admirable character," said Jockey Chairman and CEO Debra S. Waller. "We at Jockey see a very bright future with Tim, and believe that he is an excellent representative for the brand. Tim is genuine, smart and driven and those qualities align well with Jockey. We intend to market our product with the implication that wearing the official underwear of Tim Tebow will bless your Johnson and render the wearer's dong officially holy. We look forward to building a long and collaborative relationship with him in the coming years."

Meanwhile, perhaps Cloris Leachman will finally be able to throw away that 20-year-old People magazine with the Paul Crewe underwear ad in it.

Top Bottom