SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Shit. That was quick. Nice work, Six.

It's still a little crude,Going to plaster Cowboys pics all over it.

I had to set myself up as page owner and admin,but I can add as many admins as needed or wanted.

Again,Any Facebookers who want to help out admin wise(and probably weeding trolls) let me know.

Added bonus,you get to see my smiling face there,too.

C

Cr122

Sheik, when are you doing the vBullentin upgrade?

I've got a busy schedule this week so email me when you do it so I know.

C

Cr122

I have to create a facebook account before I can do anything.

I'm not a facebook or myspace person, but I will create an account just to say "I like it."

Reaction score
I have to create a facebook account before I can do anything.

I'm not a facebook or myspace person, but I will create an account just to say "I like it."

Facebook, no big deal. Heard of it?

bruno02.jpg

Reaction score
Maybe we can do more stuff for the posters...at cowboyscentral we had a poster of the week that seemed fun. Maybe have guys that like to write do articles for the site?

Reaction score
Maybe we can do more stuff for the posters...at cowboyscentral we had a poster of the week that seemed fun. Maybe have guys that like to write do articles for the site?

That was gay.

Just sayin...

Also, I think going down for a few days was great for building the site up. You know, you don't know what you got until it's gone.

Amirite?

C

Cr122

Sheik, one thing I've noticed when I login to the Admin Control Panel, and then then try to logout and go back to the forums it doesn't allow you to do so.

So therefore, I have to exit out of the browser instead of exiting out of the Panel. Try it yourself and see what happens.

Reaction score
Sheik, one thing I've noticed when I login to the Admin Control Panel, and then then try to logout and go back to the forums it doesn't allow you to do so.

So therefore, I have to exit out of the browser instead of exiting out of the Panel. Try it yourself and see what happens.

What the **** does that have to do with the OP?

Top Bottom