VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Seriously paying a human isn't nearly as degrading...
And how does a horse, which generally can weigh over 1200 pounds not kick this fool off of it's ass?

Man Arrested Twice For Having Sex With Same Horse

Hildalgo County, Texas (CBS Houston) - The Houston Chronicle is reporting that a 43-year-old man has been arrested for the second time for having sex with the same horse. The suspect, Cirilo Castillo, was reportedly released from jail in April having served time for the original equine violation which occurred in January of 2012 at a Hildalgo county ranch.

According to the report, Castillo returned to the same ranch and apparently the same horse, and was subsequently arrested on Wednesday.

Hildalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino shared some insight: "The guy is practically harmless, except for the horse."
The owner of the horse allegedly has surveillance tape showing the suspect tying up the horse and then having his way with it. Castillo has been charged with cruelty to animals, criminal trespass, and is being held on $35,000 bond.

Link

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you are fucking a horse does it matter if it's a male or female? I'm just assuming he did it in the butt.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't think a male would stand for some idiot climbing on it's ass. It's hardly advisable to even walk behind one.

Reaction score
Not going to judge until I see the horse. Could've been real sexy. You never know.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Not going to judge until I see the horse. Could've been real sexy. You never know.

Probably a tease too.

th

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No wonder our prisons are overcrowded. Did the horse call 911 or what?

63echo

Reaction score
51bb559e73e0b.image.jpg

Weird. The guy doesn't look at all like a horse rapist.

The stables where this happened (again) are a couple miles from my house. This dude was locally famous before this romantic interlude because he would pull around his ice-cream cart, by hand, down backcountry roads....at 2 in the morning. It's a startling sight, but no more startling, I suppose, than seeing him doing bad things to a horsepuss WITH HIS MOUTH. WTF.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
:lol

The fact that he sought out the exact same horse, that makes this extremely funny to me.

THAT horse has to be a great lay.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Weird. The guy doesn't look at all like a horse rapist.

The stables where this happened (again) are a couple miles from my house. This dude was locally famous before this romantic interlude because he would pull around his ice-cream cart, by hand, down backcountry roads....at 2 in the morning. It's a startling sight, but no more startling, I suppose, than seeing him doing bad things to a horsepuss WITH HIS MOUTH. WTF.

:wtf

Obviously he's pretty mentally ill. The best thing anyone can take from it, is he didn't have a fetish for your daughters.

Reaction score

The fact that he sought out the exact same horse, that makes this extremely funny to me.

THAT horse has to be a great lay.
LOL

Was thinking the same thing. Rape a horse once, shame on you. Rape a horse twice, shame on the horse.

Edit: Thinking of changing my avatar now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

yeah pep, change that avatar.

As an aside, Bob better never run into this guy in a dark stable.

Top Bottom