VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol Jerry is the overall problem, but that play calling is all on Red. What a fucking jerk, frankly I hope Jerry keeps him. He deserves him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol Jerry is the overall problem, but that play calling is all on Red. What a fucking jerk, frankly I hope Jerry keeps him. He deserves him.

Gotta get rid of the Unholy Trinity of Jones-loser, Garrett-loser and Romo-loser

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gotta get rid of the Unholy Trinity of Jones-loser, Garrett-loser and Romo-loser

Jones unfortunately is not going anytime soon --- something about rich white guys living nearly forever. And Romo... not getting all the hate on Romo. A better HC for Romo might do it for the Cowboys, but a better QB for Garrett will not help.

You can get rid of Romo today, and there will be around 16 teams in line to snag him. Get rid of Garrett... how many teams will line up to make him their HC or OC, or even QB coach for that matter?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we get a real HC in here who can change the culture of this country club, day at the beach, joke of a franchise, AND Romo still pulls this crap, I'll jump off the bandwagon.

I've seen it too many times and at every level of football, teams take on the personality of their leadership. That can be players, most cases coaches, and in our case, the owner. This team is Jerry and unfortunately for all of us, Jerry is this team.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You guys realize the play call was suposed to be a run, right?

The dumb mexican changed the call and was at fault for the interception.

Oh, and the defense fuckin' sucks for giving up a 26-3 halftime lead. Someone should be fired for this performance. You should all be embarrassed to be Cowboy fans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. And Romo... not getting all the hate on Romo. A better HC for Romo might do it for the Cowboys, but a better QB for Garrett will not help.

It isn't hate, its just reality. Romo is NOT a winner. Not every QB IS a winner. He just doesn't have the mindset to be a winner.

You can get rid of Romo today, and there will be around 16 teams in line to snag him. Get rid of Garrett... how many teams will line up to make him their HC or OC, or even QB coach for that matter?[

I agree nobody will want Garrett, but I doubt 16 teams would want Romo to be more than their stop gap guy either. He is not ever going to win big.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I agree that Garrett sucks an offensive coordinator, but I bet he'd be a great HC if he's surrounded by a sound organizational structure that gets him the necessary ingredients.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree that Garrett sucks an offensive coordinator, but I bet he'd be a great HC if he's surrounded by a sound organizational structure that gets him the necessary ingredients.

The asshole was given the keys to the kingdom. He wasted draft picks on the likes of Felix. He had as much power as Wade when Garrett just came up from being a QB coach.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Our roster is a laughingstock. All the bad contracts/resignings. We run a 3-4 scheme but barely accumulate LBs. Then switch to the 4-3 and totally ignore the Dline.

This FO is laughably bad.

Top Bottom