Reaction score
Aaron Hernandez’s virtual football career is heading the same way as his actual football career.

EA Sports announced Monday that Hernandez will not appear in the forthcoming Madden NFL 25 video game and that they have edited another one of their games to delete an appearance by Hernandez. Photos from NCAA Football 14 appeared on Twitter Monday depicting a card of Hernandez in a University of Florida jersey that players can win for achieving certain milestones in the game. The company said that there wasn’t time to alter the college game before it was released.

“We made a decision to remove Aaron Hernandez from Madden NFL 25 and NCAA Football 14. Because NCAA Football 14 was finalized prior to our decision, Hernandez’ image still appears in the Nike Skills Trainer,” an EA Sports spokesperson told CBSSports.com. “The image of Hernandez will be removed via a Title Update in the near future.”

Between the jerseys collected by the Patriots and the digital erasure by EA Sports, traces of Hernandez around football fields of any kind are going to be hard to find this year.

Reaction score
Here's The Text Message Conversation That Aaron Hernandez Had With Odin Lloyd The Night He Was Killed

Investigators released the results of a search warrant against Aaron Hernandez this afternoon.
It gives further details of the prosecution's claim that Hernandez, along with two associates, picked up Odin Lloyd at his house in Boston, drove him to an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home, and shot him five times.

Police released the specifics of the text message conversation that Hernandez had with Lloyd on the night of his death.

Here's the conversation as it appeared in court records (via Brian Ballou of the Boston Globe):

Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"

[no answer]

Hernandez (9:34 pm): "Waddup."

Lloyd (9:37 pm): "Aite, where."

Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."

Lloyd (10:00 pm): "Aite idk anything goin on"

Hernandez (10:13 pm): "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."

Lloyd (12:22 am): "We still on."

The court records also show that Lloyd kept Hernandez in his phone under the name "Dis N***a."

Investigators say Hernandez picked up Lloyd at 2:33 a.m.

It's unclear what Hernandez was referring to when he said "grab that," but Hernandez's girlfriend reportedly told police that Lloyd was a marijuana dealer before Hernandez told her to stop talking to investigators.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I've been in fights before. Even got a nice little cut on my head once. Guess what... I didn't kill the other guy.

Did the 8th grader you fought have a pistol at the time you hit him with your book bag

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

You know this is in reference to the Zimmerman trial right? Trayvon didn't have a gun.

Reaction score
Haven't been paying attention to this case, but it seems like every headline involves a witness or family member dying, and now his cousing going to prison for refusal to testify before a grand jury.

Sucks the amount of money that is going to be wasted on this trial when it is sooooo blatantly obvious he's guilty.

Reaction score
SIX STUNNING REVELATIONS ABOUT AARON HERNANDEZ IN A REPORT BY ROLLING STONE
Posted by Laces Out Crew on August 27th, 2013 at 5:16 pm

An investigative report in the new issue of Rolling Stone dives deep into the personal and professional life of Aaron Hernandez, and the findings aren’t pretty.

The article, written by Paul Solotaroff, provides many new details about Hernandez, who was indicted last week on first-degree murder and weapons charges in the death of Odin Lloyd.

According to a short preview article on the magazine’s website, Solotaroff obtained many shocking details about the former New England Patriots star through interviews with friends, former teammates and NFL sources.

Here are the six revelations provided by the magazine:

Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.

Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow. I guess Jerry didn't know about all this prior to the draft that year.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
SIX STUNNING REVELATIONS ABOUT AARON HERNANDEZ IN A REPORT BY ROLLING STONE
Posted by Laces Out Crew on August 27th, 2013 at 5:16 pm

An investigative report in the new issue of Rolling Stone dives deep into the personal and professional life of Aaron Hernandez, and the findings aren’t pretty.

The article, written by Paul Solotaroff, provides many new details about Hernandez, who was indicted last week on first-degree murder and weapons charges in the death of Odin Lloyd.

According to a short preview article on the magazine’s website, Solotaroff obtained many shocking details about the former New England Patriots star through interviews with friends, former teammates and NFL sources.

Here are the six revelations provided by the magazine:

Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.
Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Didn't he recently sign a big contract immediately following the season

Reaction score

Whats with these NFL'ers and their slutty mommas?

Top Bottom