Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same in PA. Crazy but I've been in worse. But I've never experienced anything like this in my area.

And just to see how far we've fallen and where I believe the world is, my first thought was a A-bomb (in NY) and second was an eartquake.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am in Northern NJ. I may be the only one who didn't feel it. I was outside trimming some hedges when it happened. I didn't even know we had an earthquake until my wife came running outside asking what happened. We have had them before in the @.0 - 3.0 range. That is the first 4.8 I can recall.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Same in PA. Crazy but I've been in worse. But I've never experienced anything like this in my area.

And just to see how far we've fallen and where I believe the world is, my first thought was a A-bomb (in NY) and second was an eartquake.
I'm definitely not used to these things, NJ doesn't generally experience them. There was one bout 10 or 12 years ago.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I am in Northern NJ. I may be the only one who didn't feel it. I was outside trimming some hedges when it happened. I didn't even know we had an earthquake until my wife came running outside asking what happened. We have had them before in the @.0 - 3.0 range. That is the first 4.8 I can recall.
Strange. They're reporting it being felt as far away as Buffalo.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
20240406_135546.jpg
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

1713791340531.png

Reactions: VTA
Top Bottom