Reaction score
1- Wilson
1a- Bray
3- Murray

I think Bray is going to be one tough pro QB, I'd put he and Wilson neck and neck for best in SEC.

Interesting. I haven't seen much of Wilson.

Murray is only 6'1", but he's considered (from what I've heard) to be the best QB in the SEC.

I'm a part-time Vols fan, meaning I don't follow them near as close as I do the Cowboys. But I really like Bray.

Reaction score
I see CBS Sports has Logan Thomas of VT rated 11th overall for next year. No way is he close to a first rounder at this point.

Reaction score
I see CBS Sports has Logan Thomas of VT rated 11th overall for next year. No way is he close to a first rounder at this point.

If there's one thing I learned during this past draft, it's that CBS Sports player rankings suck.

Reaction score
Mel Kiper's Top 5 for 2013

1. Matt BarkleyAGE: 21DOB: 9/8/90HT: 6-2WT: 224POS: QB
2. Jarvis Jones: *AGE: 22DOB: 10/13/89HT: 6-3WT: 241POS: OLB
3. Barkevious Mingo: *AGE: 21DOB: 10/4/90HT: 6-5WT: 242POS: DE
4. Logan Thomas: *AGE: 20DOB: 7/1/91HT: 6-6WT: 262POS: QB
5. Sam Montgomery: *AGE: 21DOB: 5/25/90HT: 6-4WT: 245POS: DE

:awkward

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mel Kiper's Top 5 for 2013

1. Matt BarkleyAGE: 21DOB: 9/8/90HT: 6-2WT: 224POS: QB
2. Jarvis Jones: *AGE: 22DOB: 10/13/89HT: 6-3WT: 241POS: OLB
3. Barkevious Mingo: *AGE: 21DOB: 10/4/90HT: 6-5WT: 242POS: DE
4. Logan Thomas: *AGE: 20DOB: 7/1/91HT: 6-6WT: 262POS: QB
5. Sam Montgomery: *AGE: 21DOB: 5/25/90HT: 6-4WT: 245POS: DE

:awkward

Hokies! Hokies! Hokies!

Reaction score
Everyone might be projecting him to skyrocket up the boards, a la Cam Newton and RGIII.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Barkevious Mingo

I don't know know why but I just don't seem to like LSU defensive linemen. I don't like Sam Montgomery either and thought Brockers was overrated.

I'm not sure if it's because they rotate defensive linemen so much and we are only seeing them about half the game or if it's because past LSU d-linemen have been overhyped but either way, I haven't been impressed with Mingo or Montgomery yet.

Their Secondary is another story..Chad Jones, Patrick Peterson, Mo, Honey Badger, and Eric Reid have been some of my favorite prospects over the past few years.

Reaction score
Yeah, I figure since Cam and RGIII went very high then they needed to project another black QB high again. If he lives up to it, great for him. I know he was originally a TE and then converted to QB. I haven't seen the production yet but I suppose he's just expected to be the next great thing.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Too dark for our FO.

Look more for a J. Smith kind..at worst someone light skinded..

That German Florida State Defensive End just screams white supremacy. Maybe he's our guy.

Bob?
296ef67d27e7610184341b0accb14e3c.jpg

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Favorite 3013, I mean 2013 Prospects by Position:

QB: Matt Barkley, USC – Duh? In the middle of the season last year Barkley evolved from a carefree, Romo-like, turnover at the worst moment possible, kid to an elite NFL quarterback.

RB: Montee Ball, Wisconsin – If Felix leaves via free agency this may be a huge need for us. Ball is a steady, solid back. I’m still looking for a scatback type though.

WR: Robert Woods, USC – Elite speed, great hands, return skills, and a knack for huge plays. He played all last year on a bum ankle. Hopefully we have zero chance at drafting him.

TE: Levine Toil o lo (no spaces), Stanford – While everyone was swooning over Coby Fleener, this was the guy that stood out to me. At 6’8” he’s a match-up nightmare.

C: Khaled Holmes, USC – It’s nice that one of my teams has a solid Center. Holmes is getting some buzz about possibly being a 1st round pick.

G: Travis Frederick, Wisconsin – Obligatory Wisconsin offensive linemen pick.

T: Jake Matthews, Texas A&M – Bloodlines. Has started at tackle for the Aggies since his first day on campus.

3-4 Nose Tackle: Jesse Williams, Alabama - Followed closely by Star Lotulelei from Utah. Star is the better prospect but I love the way Williams plays.

Defensive Lineman: William Gholston, Michigan State – Probably belongs in a 4-3 but he is big enough to bulk up and play 3-4 DE and he’s athletic enough to stand up and play 3-4 OLB. He’s mean and nasty and will be an impact player in the NFL.

3-4 OLB: Jarvis Jones, Georgia – Relentless pass rusher reminds me of Von Miller. Jackson Jeffcoat deserves mentioning as well.

4-3 OLB: Jonathan Brown, Illinois – I only included this position since we seem to target one every year. Jason Williams, Sean Lee, Bruce Carter, Bobby Wagner.

ILB: Manti Te’o, Notre Dame – Junior Seau all over again. Great combination of strength, speed, and technique.

CB: David Amerson, NC State – A 6’3” corner with elite ball skills. We can’t possibly draft a corner high next year right?

S: Eric Reid, LSU – I see all of the draft sites are coming around on him now. My #1 2013 prospect.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What do you think of Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina, cmd?

I'll give you a pass on your DeCastro ball swooning, and will now defer to your ability to evaluate college players.

edit: oh and Devin Taylor? Same school.

Top Bottom