junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Trade down with Cleveland for an additional 3

1. Dee Ford, DE, Auburn - boozeman says he is a ******. Should fit right in. Plenty of strong side DE types in this draft, but not many quick twitch, speed rushers.

2. Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia - Free's replacement

3. Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina - can be your 1. Might be able to play the 3

3. Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson - fits the mold of what Dallas likes in a WR

4. Christian Jones, LB, Florida State

5. Trai Turner, OG, LSU

7. Alden Darby, S, Arizona State

7. Marcus Williams, CB, North Dakota State

7. Tom Savage, QB, Pittsburgh

7. Bruce Gaston, DT, Purdue

7. Zach Kerr, DT, Delaware

7. Brock Vereen, S, Minnesota

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Good news, bad news for me.

Bad news is this mock sucks.

Good news is since the talent wasn't upgraded, Garrett will be fired.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dee Ford is a solid pass rusher who probably belongs in a 3-4.

Morgan Moses is a massive RIGHT Tackle only and supposedly, we like him.

Kelcy Quarles is a potential starter at DT but I still haven't figured out if his success was from designed triple teams on Clowney last year.

Martavis Bryant is a tall WR with great speed. His hands and route running are suspect though.

Christian Jones is a solid LB but Florida State used him as a standing pass rusher the last half of the season.

Trai Turner is a decent Guard who should have stayed in school.

Alden Darby is an opportunistic Safety who is a Strong Safety only.

Marcus Williams was one of the most talented non D1 player in college football last year. His footspeed worries me but could be ideal for Cover 2.

Bruce Gaston is a decent pick in the 7th and would actually compete for a job on this team.

Tom Savage is a big quarterback with good tools. Solid potential.

Zack Kerr has a decent motor for a big DT.

Brock Vereen has some skills, may go before the 7th round.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Dee Ford is a solid pass rusher who probably belongs in a 3-4.
Could be his best fit. I just don't see many quick twitch DEs in this draft. Tons of 3-4 ends and a lot of strong side ends. Plus my sources say we really like this guy

Morgan Moses is a massive RIGHT Tackle only and supposedly, we like him.
Last time I checked we probably have a left tackle for the next decade and need a guy to replace Free. What's the issue?

Kelcy Quarles is a potential starter at DT but I still haven't figured out if his success was from designed triple teams on Clowney last year.
Could be. I'm sure he benefited from Clowney. Pick your 1 tech in 3 then. DaQuan Jones, one of the LSU guys?

Martavis Bryant is a tall WR with great speed. His hands and route running are suspect though.
I'm still not convinced they don't go after a receiver in this draft. I think Jerry Jr. said they were happy with the position, but WR, G and OT are the only positions I could really see them going after in the draft. Maybe QB late. Dallas always seems to go after big, tall WRs with speed.

Christian Jones is a solid LB but Florida State used him as a standing pass rusher the last half of the season.
I thought about a strongside DE type here. Will Clarke is a guy I like. I'm not opposed to a LB that can rush though.

Trai Turner is a decent Guard who should have stayed in school.
Decent guard from a big school in 5. I like that better than David Arkin II.

Alden Darby is an opportunistic Safety who is a Strong Safety only.
I don't think they do shit at safety to be honest.

Marcus Williams was one of the most talented non D1 player in college football last year. His footspeed worries me but could be ideal for Cover 2.
They'll draft a corner somewhere. Probably earlier than this.

Bruce Gaston is a decent pick in the 7th and would actually compete for a job on this team.

Tom Savage is a big quarterback with good tools. Solid potential.

Zack Kerr has a decent motor for a big DT.

Brock Vereen has some skills, may go before the 7th round.
Once you get to the 7th, that's all you are looking for.

See, once you really break it down, you like my draft.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
HATE the first round pick...
LOVE the 2nd and 5th round picks...

The rest? Meh?

Reaction score
I like Dee ford...though probably not at 16. Overall, I'd be pretty pleased...couple of good oline picks in there.

Top Bottom