daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
Pay the man.
No doubt they will. Hopefully no extension for Prescott. They need to use that cash for both Lamb & Parsons.

Both of those players seem like no-brainers when it comes to extending them, while Prescott’s future is a bit more murky. As it should be.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They need to use that cash for both Lamb & Parsons.

Both of those players seem like no-brainers when it comes to extending them, while Prescott’s future is a bit more murky. As it should be.
Parsons wouldn't be a lock if I ran things here. I'd see if I could flip him for a boat load of premium draft picks before committing the 30-40 mils per season or whatever he thinks he would get.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
CeeDee?
Parsons wouldn't be a lock if I ran things here. I'd see if I could flip him for a boat load of premium draft picks before committing the 30-40 mils per season or whatever he thinks he would get.
Many agree, including myself. But, we have to think like Jerry does, which is usually the opposite of what fans think. As I stated recently, I don't see Prescott sporting a star next year. Jerry might think like the fans (tongue in cheek) & go after some of those "premium draft picks" for him.

Top Bottom