icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
scot my dude your california is showing..... you have blinders on, your points have ZERO context, and this is embarrassing, please stop it

next you will tell us that dak is better than aikman because of his stats

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Landry was basically a suckass coach without Staubach (although he did get them to 1 Super Bowl with Craig Morton) Chuck Noll was horrible without Terry Bradshaw. Vince Lombardi must have sucked as a HC because he didnt win any Super Bowls without Bart Starr. Jimmy Johnson must have been lousy because he couldnt win a super bowl without Troy Aikman.

Good stuff and I was going to post the same thing and include Bill Walsh and Montana. Bill Parcell and maybe Joe Gibbs may be one of the few exceptions where they made and won the SB with multiple QB's.

I thinik the GOAT paired with a brilliant defensive minded HC was a marriage made in heaven. I also think it's true that without Brady, no way BB is anywhere near as successful. But BB fielded some incredible D's and her knew how to scheme against an opponent which benefited the GOAT.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty dumb move by the Tennessee Oilers.

Vrabel has been a pretty solid coach IMO.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone's saying Quinn is the heir apparent. I just hope Jerry doesn't do something stupid to keep him, like making him HC.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it would suck tho if quinn took whitt or al harris with him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it would suck tho if quinn took whitt or al harris with him

Whitt had a long history with McCarthy in GB but in 2020 he was on Dan Quinn's Falcons staff, and he followed Quinn here in 2021. Harris came on with McCarthy in 2020.

I doubt McCarthy would let Quinn take both guys with him.

That said, there's going to be quite a few quality defensive coaches available for us to pick from, if we ended up needing a new DC.

Top Bottom