dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Saints reacquired Mark Ingram the other day, of course the big news yesterday was the Rams traded a 2nd and 3rd for Von Miller. This says we were also talking to Denver about him, so I wonder what else might be in the works.

If this is true, then maybe they arn't overly confident in Demarcus Lawrence being 100% this year after all.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ingram for a 6th wouldve been real nice to have in DAL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i promise i didnt see this ed werder tweet before my post...this is just the shit the team says every year, except when they needed a WR1

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i promise i didnt see this ed werder tweet before my post...this is just the shit the team says every year, except when they needed a WR1

Well they did discuss the trade for Jamal Adams last yr at the deadline (and rightfully didnt do it) and reportedly did talk to Denver about Von Miller (which I also would not have done for a 2 and 3)

So they are open to doing things.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well they did discuss the trade for Jamal Adams last yr at the deadline (and rightfully didnt do it) and reportedly did talk to Denver about Von Miller (which I also would not have done for a 2 and 3)

So they are open to doing things.
yeah they talk to other teams and get prices but dont pull the trigger. mcclay is a practice squad poacher more so than a big game trade hunter. not that staying put is a bad thing tho

Top Bottom