bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, it's pointless to go "there's a win, there's a loss." I thought Buffalo on Thanksgiving was a gimme.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are apparently playing the Rams for week 1 in the first ever regular season game in Sofi Stadium

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I fucking love it!

Live on the NFL network they are interviewing Jeruh and the ask him about CeeDee Lamb wearing #88 and he mentioned they we’ve had some great players wear #88, and he mentioned Pearson and Irving, but didn’t mention Dez

I bet Dez just put his fist thru his tv right now LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn Siri

I need to proofread my posts before I hit send

That bitch makes me sound illiterate (sometimes) LOL

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I've always hated this kind of stuff, we arn't playing last years teams.

Same. Even if every team stood pat on rosters, coaching staff and team philosophy, it would be pretty silly.
They don't, so last year's results are well, last year's.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting

bff3b130a4e41779ac814f15cfb24a13.jpg

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting

bff3b130a4e41779ac814f15cfb24a13.jpg
I don't think our NCFE opponents are worth another +5 at home than when playing here in Dallas

we might lose 1 NFCE game and likely split the rest schedule

Biggems74

Dr. Pepper or Die
Reaction score
the idiots don't bother me as much as the fucking censorship and over moderation, I DESPISE censorship in any form regardless of how "offensive" the words may be described. Its funny how things work out just fine here and at other boards with almost no moderation.

for that reason, I'd like to see that board go up in flames with the cause being their stupid over moderation
What board are y'all talking about? I used to be a CowboysZone for a long time, but over moderation and censorship caused me to leave. Grown ass men and women should be allowed to speak freely. They drove a lot of quality posters away with their nonsense.

Biggems74

Dr. Pepper or Die
Reaction score
I don't think our NCFE opponents are worth another +5 at home than when playing here in Dallas

we might lose 1 NFCE game and likely split the rest schedule
2-0 vs Skins
2-0 vs Giants
1-1 vs Eagles

2-2 vs AFC 3-1 if we can upset either Pitt or Balt
4-2 vs rest of NFC

5-1 Div
10-2 NFC
2-2 AFC
11-5 total

Biggems74

Dr. Pepper or Die
Reaction score
Erving is trash, but cheap. I would rather have had Peters. Peters can still play at a high level and would be a great reserve in case of injury to either starting tackle. Hopefully Erving is simply unused insurance.

Biggems74

Dr. Pepper or Die
Reaction score
We still need a better punter. I want Alex Pechin. His 47 yd avg. In college would be great to have.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What board are y'all talking about? I used to be a CowboysZone for a long time, but over moderation and censorship caused me to leave. Grown ass men and women should be allowed to speak freely. They drove a lot of quality posters away with their nonsense.

CowboysZone

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And Zoners thought Richard was a REAL coach.

if its possible, Richard might actually have been worse at what he did than Garrett was as a HC. At best they were equally moronic.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I do like the George Edward hire as LB coach. Should have been named DC but that's another story.

Top Bottom