yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

tease? Yes

Contend? Nope

Not as long as jeri is alive plus even if they overcome that albatross, I'm supposed to believe a first year OC is going to win the Super Bowl?

Not a shot in hell in my opinion, even if the kid turns out to be alright, everyone has to learn through the school of hard knocks and once again jeri places no value on the wisdom that comes through experience.

Can you see this rookie OC squaring off against Belichik in a super bowl?

lolololololol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
tease? Yes

Contend? Nope

Not as long as jeri is alive plus even if they overcome that albatross, I'm supposed to believe a first year OC is going to win the Super Bowl?

Not a shot in hell in my opinion, even if the kid turns out to be alright, everyone has to learn through the school of hard knocks and once again jeri places no value on the wisdom that comes through experience.

Can you see this rookie OC squaring off against Belichik in a super bowl?

lolololololol

Just look at what Belicheat did to Sean McVay in the Super Bowl. And he was considered but a lot of people to be the next up and coming offensive mind in the NFL.

Can you imagine what would happen if he Belicheat had to match wits with The Red Dolt and Munchkin McGee as his OC in the Super Bowl?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just look at what Belicheat did to Sean McVay in the Super Bowl. And he was considered but a lot of people to be the next up and coming offensive mind in the NFL.

Can you imagine what would happen if he Belicheat had to match wits with The Red Dolt and Munchkin McGee as his OC in the Super Bowl?
Cheat actually did that to Goff. McVay spoon fed him the last 2 years until the 15 second mark when the head set turns off by rule. Goff is a a fraud IMO, and Belicheat vs Goff after the 15 second mark was a bigger mismatch than Clemson vs your local HS JV team.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Hard Rock for the Cowboys this February in Miami ! ! !

SB 54

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All this bullshit that Raiders are putting up with Antonio Brown makes me really thankful that we moved on from Dez and don’t have a diva bitch of our own to deal with anymore

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All this bullshit that Raiders are putting up with Antonio Brown makes me really thankful that we moved on from Dez and don’t have a diva bitch of our own to deal with anymore

what's strange is he doesnt come across as a diva on Hard Knocks, lead me to believe it was more media hysteria than him losing his shit but perhaps they edited that out

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He earned his diva status while in Shittsburge, long before he got to L.A.

Very Dez like, but with real talent

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Antonio Brown apologized to the Raiders yesterday at 3pm. The Raiders announce that his status for week 1 has changed from inactive to active.

6am this morning AB posts to his Instagram account release me@Raiders

It looks like the Divas time as a Raider is officially over

This dude is a fucking nut case.

I can see Jeruh at his desk right now with his calculator trying to see if we can afford both Amari Cooper AND AB

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Antonio Brown apologized to the Raiders yesterday at 3pm. The Raiders announce that his status for week 1 has changed from inactive to active.

6am this morning AB posts to his Instagram account release me@Raiders

It looks like the Divas time as a Raider is officially over

This dude is a fucking nut case.

I can see Jeruh at his desk right now with his calculator trying to see if we can afford both Amari Cooper AND AB

he's just schizophrenic, give the a guy a break

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder which GM is crazy/dumb enough to think they could sign him and not have him pull some crazy ass shit like this

If we didn’t already have Amari Cooper you just know Jeruh would be all over this situation

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DezBryant@DaRaidaz

I ain’t as crazy as AB, hit me up Chucky. I’m ready to ball!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders just released Antonio Brown

Let’s see if WR by committee works any better for the Raiders this season than it did for us last season before Amari Cooper was signed

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya gotta love D. Law
2160f82a317ae7c53463aaa6a17a83c9.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Raiders just released Antonio Brown

Let’s see if WR by committee works any better for the Raiders this season than it did for us last season before Amari Cooper was signed

any idea what it costs the Raiders to sign AB?

AB should have to repay any large bonus paid up front

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
any idea what it costs the Raiders to sign AB?

AB should have to repay any large bonus paid up front

ZERO

It cost the Raiders zero to sign him and zero to release him. The only thing they are losing out on is a 3rd round and a 5th round pick that they gave up to get him

But as far as cash, because of AB’s actions he has voided all monies owed to him by the Raiders (according to the Raiders anyway)

It actually sounds like he Owes the Raiders because of the $215k in fines they have levied on him

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Raiders in March dealt third- and fifth-round draft picks to the Steelers for Brown, hoping that he could be the centerpiece of an on-field revival in the second season of Gruden’s return to coaching after leaving ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” broadcast booth. But that gambit backfired.

Brown signed a three-year, $50.1 million contract with the Raiders in conjunction with the trade from the Steelers. The deal contained $30.1 million guaranteed, $1 million of which was tied to a bonus and the remaining $29.1 million of which was tied to his salaries of $14.625 million for this season and $14.5 million for the 2020 season.

Source

Looks like the Raiders are out about a million plus a 3rd & 5th round draft pick. I wonder if there's any language in the trade that allows the to get the picks back

Top Bottom