Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How long after Jeruh fires Garrett does he have to wait to put him in the ring of honor?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Holy fucking shit.

It's not like there weren't already 10,000 good reasons to fire Garrett and Linehan anyway, but this should have resulted in instant termination.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You can grab the hat. But not by the mask, which he didn't. Good no-call all the way on that one.

Dude, you seriously need to shut up about penalties.

Sounds like you are as utterly blind as the idiots making some of those calls and non calls

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Erin saying that Ginger told her that during halftime they talked "a lot about the bad calls." Yep, talking about shit like that, that is done and over with, instead of talking about how we're going to win the fucking game.

Need an all-new coaching staff, stat.

At least he is acknowledging them now, most of the time he just stands there and takes it up the ass. "Thank you sir may I have another"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
offense better get something going. defense is gassed.

The offense couldn't do anything yesterday against the worst defense in football. I even thought I heard them say when the Bucs stopped us inside the 5, it was the first time this YEAR the Bucs didn't allow a TD on a goal to goal situation.

The offense is beyond repair with the clowns we have coaching them right now.

Our offense essentially scored 13 pts yesterday against a team ranked 30th in scoring defense. We managed 232 total yards of offense against a defense that had given up 400+ 8 times already this year. The Bucs awful defense hadn't held a team under 100 yards rushing since game 5 for them, and we managed a paltry 80 yesterday.

Linehan is making Dave Shula almost look competent.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have NEVER seen that called. I've seen defenders come across the line causing the OL to jump. I've seen defenders kick the football to slow the offense down, but I have never seen that called. Ever.

It was one of many mind numbingly bad calls that went against us yesterday. The Gregory penalty was 100% garbage, so was the Woods play. They could have easily called the guys blocking Lawrence, Collins and Gregory for 10 or 12 holding penalties yesterday.

I bet Lawrence would have 15 or 16 sacks now if opposing OL didn't know they could basically tackle him every play and get away with it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hey, I know we dont like it....but we need to be fair. Garrett , while sitting at 3-5 and rumors about his job in jeopardy...he was in charge of a team that reeled off 6 wins in 7 games and won the division.

They should have never been 3-5 to begin with.

If this team had even AVERAGE coaching we'd be 11-4 today, maybe even 12-3 or 13-2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd pick Seattle at this point and not think twice. Every defense they play in the playoffs will be better than what they faced today, this was bottom of the barrel, and all the offense could muster was two TDs. I think I finally see the end of the Carrot era at hand. Last year it was a home loss to Seattle IIRC 14-12, I think we will see something very similar and an attempt at all kinds fight, scratch, claw excuses after that will go over like a floater in the punch bowl this time.

Any team we play in the playoffs is better, period.

There will be 12 teams in and we are by far the worst of the 12.

I suspect we're going to see a 24-6 or 31-10 type ass whopping in two weeks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
epic bad season in Arizona is likely to get a lousy HC fired after only one season.

meanwhile, back in Dallas...…….

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Should have been the play that turned this into a drubbing. Instead, between the horrendous offense, lousy officiating and inconsistent defense afterwards, it ended up feeling like a loss IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With a competent offensive coordinator, Zeke would have 15-20 tds this year

Top Bottom