LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have absolutely got to fire this cock sucking moron Linehan.

That has to be one of the worst called first halfs in the history of football, and this guy has been an epic moron for quite some time.

It is mind boggling how fucking dumb this playcalling is.

WHY WY WHY WONT YOU JUST RUMN THE FUCKING BALL INSIDE THE 10??????????????????

And what? Get someone else in to call Garrett's fuck-up scheme? Wash, rinse, repeat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet Prescott missed a WIDE open man for an easy TD.

Shouldn't have been throwing there in the first damn place.

Why use the 4th pick overall on a great RB and then never let him run inside the 10?

Its fucking stupid.

So done with this cock sucking HC and his fucktard coordinator Linehan.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And what? Get someone else in to call Garrett's fuck-up scheme? Wash, rinse, repeat.

Garrett has to go too.

I mean how many times have we seen this since we drafted Elliott now? The HC should be sticking his foot up the fucktards ass, but all he does is pull his own pud.

This is the absolute worst coached team in the history of the NFL. If we even had N AVERAGE HC and staff we'd be running away with this division.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak sucks. Just putrid. This is some of the most ugly display of football I’ve seen.

That last throw was really pathetic. Even Gallup the rookie appeared frustrated after getting wide open and having the ball bounce in front of him.

Easy FG opp wasted there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OC watches OL struggle with pass protection whole half.

Gets 1st and goal at 4 and what does he do? Calls back to back slow developing pass plays that get us nothing but -15 or -16 yds.

How can anybody be this fucking dumb? I mean this is 8th grade football level shit.

RUN THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL DOWN THERE.

And neither of those cock sucking morons has any feel for a game whatsoever. Why not run the ball and even if you don't score you use more clock up? Don't take chances on plays that might lose yards because the ****** QB has no pocket feel at all. RUN THE FUCKING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What the fuck is this halftime garbage?

This is every bit as awful as Garrett and Linehan's coaching.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lets add in the garbage that we call our starting QB

He's been bad that's for sure.

I said earlier I've never seen a QB take more unnecessary sacks, but that one on the GL I blame the idiots who coach the team. Should have NEVER been passing there.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
if he isnt taking a stupid sack, he is missing receivers by 5 yards. what a piece of shit we have as a QB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3 and out again, just like last time when we were pinned deep.

Then our awful special teams gives up a 30 yds return on a ball that hung in the air forever.

Absolutely looking like they are going to blow this game. Getting whipped everywhere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1st and 15 after a holding call, and we offer almost no resistance to give up easy 1st down.

Top Bottom