jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cardinals in need. We gone trade Romo and Dez to cardinals for Patrick Peterson and a first and third rounder.

I'm just talking.

Last edited:

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With so much defensive talent in the draft I still think we should swing for OJ Howard of Alabama. If we can get him I. The 2nd round that would be a steal. Imagine Swain and Howard leading a 2 TE set

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Garrett can't run a decent double TE offense, has been trying for years.

We really need a big time smash mouth FB leading the way for Elliott for the next 5 years +

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett can't run a decent double TE offense, has been trying for years.

We really need a big time smash mouth FB leading the way for Elliott for the next 5 years +

I think it's more so on Romo as well. He has his favorite target and always goes for the big plays.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Latest mock from Draft Wire:

32. Dallas Cowboys: Solomon Thomas, EDGE, Stanford
Character issues have plagued the Cowboys’ recent attempts to find a reliable presence on the edge, but there’s no such concern with Thomas. He’s a well-rounded player who can blow up the run and get after opposing quarterbacks.

64. Dallas Cowboys: Evan Engram, TE, Mississippi

96. Dallas Cowboys: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee State

2017 NFL mock draft: latest 3-round projections | The Draft Wire

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I kind of hope that we draft that TE from Alabama in the 1st round.

Wouldn't hate that.

Especially if Howard gets drafted ahead of Jake Butte because that means GloryDays has to pay for tickets to a game next year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Walter Football.

Dallas Cowboys: John Ross, WR, Washington
The Cowboys could do better at receiver across from Dez Bryant, and it would be nice for Dak Prescott to have a potent downfield threat for when Bryant is out of the lineup.

Dallas Cowboys: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
Jason Witten doesn't have much time remaining in the NFL, so the Cowboys could stand to use an early selection on a tight end.

Dallas Cowboys: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M
The Cowboys could stand to bolster their pass rush, which tends to be pretty inconsistent. It would help if Randy Gregory could play, but Dallas has to move on as if he won't be part of the team going forward.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I kind of hope that we draft that TE from Alabama in the 1st round.

I think he is going to be a helluva NFL TE. Has a ton of receiving skill and athletic ability, but is also a really well trained blocker.

Damn good value, especially if we get him at #32

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think he is going to be a helluva NFL TE. Has a ton of receiving skill and athletic ability, but is also a really well trained blocker.

Damn good value, especially if we get him at #32

I agree. I'm glad many are getting on the OJ train with me. Him and Swain would create a nice situation for us.

I say give TWilly his contract at 2 to 3 a year. We can draft another wide receiver in 2019.

Howard in 1st and focus on defense in the rest of the rounds.

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hopefully we get good value for Romo in a trade. I'm ok with a 2nd or 3rd rounder. This could give us an additional pic to focus at Wide receiver.

I would trade Romo and our last pick in 2nd round. To move up to Denver 51st pick.

We make luck up and get Ross and Howard. Amazing offense for years to come

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I like the idea of Howard or the Michigan TE, really like the DL from FSU for us too.

Top Bottom