MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So if Matt Ryan and the Falcons go on to win the SB should we out Ryan in the same conversation as Aaron Rodgers?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Got this funny feeling Atlanta is going to whack GB good tomorrow.

Let's hope so
GB vs Steelers would be my worse case scenario

My second would be GB vs NE

I don't want to see the Steelers get another SB ring before we do

Same with the Patriots. I certainty do not want them to tie us at 5

Reaction score
I'm still in disbelief. All that momentum, being the SB game favorite playing against NE ... and nothing.

Yeah, add to it every game in the post season we would've played would be in Texas.

Just a blown opportunity altogether. We should've gotten #6 this year. What a waste.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, add to it every game in the post season we would've played would be in Texas.

Just a blown opportunity altogether. We should've gotten #6 this year. What a waste.

We were never getting #6 with a rookie QB. It's never happened and we don't have that magic any more. Teams have that magic against us. Hell, even Cosby just missed a chip shot FG for GB but he makes two against us.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Crosby misses 41 yarder opening drive but sure the SOB can kick 3 50 yarders against us..........

Go figure.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't want to see the Steelers get another SB ring before we do

Same with the Patriots. I certainty do not want them to tie us at 5

That mind set is gone for me. 22 years of bullshit will do it to you. Maybe if these teams continue to win SB's and pass us Jerry will make a coaching move and get rid of his stepson.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That mind set is gone for me. 22 years of bullshit will do it to you. Maybe if these teams continue to win SB's and pass us Jerry will make a coaching move and get rid of his stepson.

Garrett will still be coach in the day Jerry dies! It doesn't matter if it's this year or 10 years from now when he dies. Garrett will still be the coach of the Cowboys as long as Jerry is alive

Lucky for us it doesn't appear to by much longer

Would you rather win a SB with Garrett as coach or have a number of shitty seasons in a row to cause is to fire him as HC?

My hatred for Garrett comes nowhere near my desire for us to win a SB

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Crosby misses 41 yarder opening drive but sure the SOB can kick 3 50 yarders against us..........

Go figure.

And one of those 56 yards, the other 50+ to win the game.

And then he blows a gimmee at Atl.

Amazing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would you rather win a SB with Garrett as coach or have a number of shitty seasons in a row to cause is to fire him as HC?

My hatred for Garrett comes nowhere near my desire for us to win a SB

How can you have it so twisted and backwards? My desire for another SB fuels my hatred for Garrett (and Jerry). I mean, Garrett has been here for years and we haven't even sniffed a SB. What makes yiou think keeping Garrett around will lead us there? How many blown games and piss poor decisions will it take before you realize that Garrett is a hindrance?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How can you have it so twisted and backwards? My desire for another SB fuels my hatred for Garrett (and Jerry). I mean, Garrett has been here for years and we haven't even sniffed a SB. What makes yiou think keeping Garrett around will lead us there? How many blown games and piss poor decisions will it take before you realize that Garrett is a hindrance?

I never once said I want Garrett to remain as HC

I simply said he's not going anywhere until Jerry dies. The worst part about this season is in Jerry's mind it just cemented Garrett's future because he will think to himself "look what Garrett was able to do this season with a rookie QB"

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just got home and watched football god's (!) 3&21 interception. Why couldn't we do this to this shit Packers team?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The Packers played their SuperBowl last Sunday.

They got nothing left in the tank. Emotionally and physically they're spent.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just got home and watched football god's (!) 3&21 interception. Why couldn't we do this to this shit Packers team?

Jason%20Garrett

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The Packers played their SuperBowl last Sunday.

They got nothing left in the tank. Emotionally and physically they're spent.

Had the same thought; those fucks. Dallas is everybody's Super Bowl.

Top Bottom