LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Plus they allow a play to be run, which is pointless since its a pre snap penalty. The whistle should have been blown and the penalty enforced immediately imo. Had they run the same play that got called back and it had the same result, they pick up a first down. Instead GB sees the play burn them making it less likely to succeed back to back

You will not see that penalty called ever again, but you will see other teams do it, except the Cowboys because they'll likely be jammed up for it again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw a stat that really puts things in perspective

Since 1996 the Jags have more playoff wins than the Cowboys!

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
not a failure but a disappointment ...

Skip Bayless isn't handling it well. Now he's saying Tony Romo will be the starter next season.

Reaction score
It was a year beyond expectations that the coaches fucked up and wasted.

And fuck skip Bayless and his idiotic ass. How he gets a show and viewers is beyond me.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

not sure how you can stop this. and Jerry said Romo can make every throw Rodgers can :lol

Reaction score
Jordy Nelson likely to miss the NFCCG and Devante Adams might not practice until Saturday.

Looks like the falcons should win the game.

Good. Because fuck the Packers.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson likely to miss the NFCCG and Devante Adams might not practice until Saturday.

Looks like the falcons should win the game.

Good. Because fuck the Packers.

Except NFL.com guys, almost all media outlets like Bleacher Rep. has picked GB. Rooting for Atlanta get this trophy. We don't want anyone else to get to 5 or 7 trophies.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For wild card weekend, I say

Go Green Bay
Go Oakland (no real shot, though)
Go Miami (no real shot, though)
Go Detroit (no real shot though)

I'm thinking GB tore into Giants as early as they did to us. Giants got rattled and they couldn't hang and got blown out. We didn't get blown out and we hung. Now I wonder... could we have a folded Giants in half?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm thinking GB tore into Giants as early as they did to us. Giants got rattled and they couldn't hang and got blown out. We didn't get blown out and we hung. Now I wonder... could we have a folded Giants in half?

I honestly feel we would have beaten any team in the playoffs except Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers is unstoppable) and New England (Brady almost as unstoppable as Rodgers, plus Belichick would pwn Garrett).

Top Bottom