2016 season NFL Playoffs Thread

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Adams is just a decoy at this point. Put your worst cover guy on him.

Don't let the TE beat you. Double him.
 

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,203
Reaction score
8,350
Man it just feels like Rogers is gonna limp down there, kill our timeouts and kick a walk off FG
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
@AshleyFoxESPN 7m7 minutes ago
Just saying: Aaron Rodgers is 0-7 in overtime in his career, including 0-3 in the postseason. Courtesy our terrific @ESPNStatsInfo crew.


:towel :towel
 

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Messages
851
Reaction score
0
Your pissed off meter should have dropped down to zero and slightly moved into hopeful

We just tied the game

No, obnoxious neighbors are having a good time watching the game and their kids are throwing rocks at my cars. Good thing they're covered.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I still feel like Rodgers fucks up some way, some how.

Idk why.

I see OT in our future.
 

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Messages
851
Reaction score
0
Here I am in my shed and neighbors are screaming their lungs out and I check ESPN and GB is in FG range? Maybe they are Packers fans.
 
Top Bottom