LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DAMN. I stopped watching and instead read the comments. Good call Middie. I thought you were just being an asshole, but you kept it up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll take an ugly as hell win over PHI over a purdy win over any other team in the league!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And that's why you never switch off a football game early!

Proud of Dak. He played shit but he never shied away from it. Kept coming back for more.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dallas wins in OT. Everyone else ties it on OT.

My faith hasn't fully been established but ... we FUCKING won man. Unbelievable. I stopped watching too but didn't stop reading comments.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh and by the way......

Romo never sees the field again this season

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Something needs to be said how Dak overcame the adversity. Schwartz got his wish, Dak beat him with his arm.

Everyone wanted to see how he did when everything wasn't going his way, and he sure passed the test after a few hiccups.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm just pissed I'm going to miss next weeks game. I'll be out of town at a damn convention but at least it's vs the Browns instead of a real team

Reaction score
That's huge.

Staubach is in the Hall of Fame . Dak is a rookie. So no comparison should be drawn.

Gotta say though, this is kind of how this shit gets started. Play poorly, but put it together when it counts. That happened to Staubach fairly regularly.

This could be the beginnings of legendary shit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess all I can say is wow. Highly improbable win based on what we saw for the 2nd and 3rd quarter and part of the 4th.

Kinda fitting that the master of those kinds of improbable come back wins that tear the guts out of the other team (Roger Staubach) was in attendance to watch on.

Pretty amazing win.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One hell of a day. Redskins tie --- which as things stand is a loss. Both Packers and Seahawks lose. Cap it off with the Cowboys winning in stunning fashion.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
12-4 looks like our worst case scenario right now. Still get the Giants, Skins and Eagles again and of course Pittsburgh. I don't see us dropping all 4 of those games.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Eagles averaged almost 4 sacks a game and came up with only 1, while the Cowboys had 3 tonight.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My favorite part of a Cowboys game in Dallas is when they cut to Jerry after a TD and see him being smacked around as they celebrate. best scenes ever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
was shocked we went for it on 4th despite being in FG range

Ballsy call for sure. Not the kind of thing Garrett normally does, but it was ballsy and we probably won because of it

Reaction score
Just got back from high fiving and celebrating with friends and family. FUCK YEAH!

Garrett finally broke his 0-fer against rookie coaches.

Top Bottom