2016 NFL Week #8: Philadelphia Eagles (4-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (5-1)

Mr.Po

2
Messages
2,711
Reaction score
0
I have a bad feeling something negative is getting ready to happen the closer to the goal line we get.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
I have a bad feeling something negative is getting ready to happen the closer to the goal line we get.

This ends in a TD, then wentz throws a pick while we're deep in their side of the field and kick the game winning field goal.

We're 6-1 already.
 
Messages
2,278
Reaction score
54
If they are going to call ticky tack shit then why not defensive holding on Philly that just cost us a TD? But then I remember the rule... the Cowboys are the only team that does not get home cooking.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Can't believe you fucks doubt me.

Now they'll punt to us and Bailey kicks the game winner.
 

Mr.Po

2
Messages
2,711
Reaction score
0
Welp. That went from oh shat to hell yeah in a heartbeat.

Now it's time to rely on this bland defense to hold serve.
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
I was wondering who that retarded looking kid was on the sidelines

I thought maybe it was one of Jerry's kin or something with some special sideline privilege

Then I realized it was Kellen Moore. LOL
 
Top Bottom