LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the first game where I don't have that sense of somehow we are going to win, one way or another.

This game from the beginning has felt like 2015, like we are going to lose "one way or another"

Rookie head coach in first meeting. The bane to Garrett.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Guess those wary of the Cowboys coming off the bye were right. It fucked up our momentum and gave the offensive coaches a reason to go back to the failed based around the pass offense.

Makes me mad how Garrett comes out after halftime saying that they have to go back to being a run first team and working the passing offense around that.

Reaction score
This is the first game where I don't have that sense of somehow we are going to win, one way or another.

This game from the beginning has felt like 2015, like we are going to lose "one way or another"

We are. Trust me, amigo

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The offensive game plan the Eagles are using should have been the same mindset for our genius regime.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't see why you guys are so worried. It's a six point game. This is setting up perfectly for a one-point win.

Or maybe since I can't do maths, I meant OT and the win there. Or go for two. Or something.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Get the ball to Beasley
Run the ball with Zeke

It's not that fucking hard!

That is how we have won all our games

We go away from that and we lose

Reaction score
Eagles just fucked up big time there, and it'll cost them the game.

We drive down the field for a TD right here.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
This game just aint meant to be with the self inflicted wounds and brain farts.

Reaction score
We were warned about this flag happy crew. They are living up to that billing. Thought that last hold call was ticky tack.

Reaction score
They're just making Elliott angry.

They won't like him when he's angry.

Prescott too, probably

Top Bottom