LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry thinks SB is within reach, he is fooling himself. The worst division of NFC and two mediocre teams struggling is not match to CAR, GB, AZ, SEA, NE, DEN, .... and the list goes on.

Mediocre...? Generous with the description.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cousins looked better on that drive

Ruh roh

We are in trouble now

Reaction score
Washington has clearly made adjustments on offense to take advantage of our Sieveday Defense. This game will have to be won by scoring on pretty much every drive from here on out.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Every time I see #21 running, I do a double take and think wtf is Deion doing out there

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
sure is nice to have a QB that can run when necessary

gotta give Dak props, he's cool as a cucumber

Reaction score
Listen Jerrah. Hold on to this kid. Don't let him walk like you did with many great talent

yep. Even if this year is a disappointment record wise it is clear that Dak has a future in this league. All he really needs to do is polish up on his accuracy and arm strength which will come with experience.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like Garrett as a person but he needs to move on to more charitable projects and for that we need a losing season like last year. I know he would stay even at 7-9 or 8-8.

Aside from being a sandbagging back stabber that throws players and coaches alike under the bus, and never takes responsibility on his own... he's not a bad guy I'm sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll say it right here and right now

We are going to be a pretty good team "next year"

Romo will retire now that he sees the team is in good hands
Dak will take over at QB
Our offense will gel this year and just get better next year
Then in the draft we will start to plug holes on defense!

And we still have will be conservative and won't do shit in free agency. We maybe pick up one player on D

Last edited:

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Aside from being a sandbagging back stabber that throws players and coaches alike under the bus, and never takes responsibility on his own... he's not a bad guy I'm sure.

Well relatively speaking. He's done some good things for struggling high school kids. But then again that could be just an organizational advertisement.

Reaction score
Red tried to show some balls because they have been reading the forums, but his lack of being an actual coach leads him to try it at the wrong time strategically. But, then again, this defense is so bad it does not really matter where the opponent starts their drive.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When even old-ass and washed-up Vernon Davis beats you... it's a wrap.

I like Marinelli, but he has to go. It's not his fault, he's been given crap to work with. But... we all know he is the fall guy for this year.

When they talk about which coaches are on the hot seat... they NEVER have Garrett. They should have any assistant/coordinator of the Cowboys.

Cowboys do not hire coaches. They hire fall guys.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
up 3.
defense cant stop anything.
lets onside kick and give them a short field.
Ivy League.

Top Bottom