Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm really realistically trying to guess who's our first opponent.

7445d68e04cea9a71888ededa6425add.png

If it ended today, this is what it is. Seattle and GB would most likely win and GB would come to Dallas right? GB would be lowest seed #4 and Seattle would go to Atlanta and lose. So NFC Championship game would be either us vs Atlanta or we would be rooting for Atlanta against GB who beat us. Am I tracking?

We play the winner of the lowest seeded wildcard game. The participants in that game have yet to be determined.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our offense makes it almost impossible for opposing teams to stick with their running game. Hence the argument concerning rushing attempts against us.

It's a weak argument though. That argument would make sense for your listed scenario when it is late in the game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm really realistically trying to guess who's our first opponent.

7445d68e04cea9a71888ededa6425add.png

If it ended today, this is what it is. Seattle and GB would most likely win and GB would come to Dallas right? GB would be lowest seed #4 and Seattle would go to Atlanta and lose. So NFC Championship game would be either us vs Atlanta or we would be rooting for Atlanta against GB who beat us. Am I tracking?

Its too early to say exactly who the team will be but we do know the Cowboys will play the lowest remaining seed after the wildcard round.

Ex: if #6 loses but #5 wins, we play #5. If #5 & 6 lose, we play #4. If #6 wins, we play #6

so they'll play #4, 5 or 6.

In no instance can they play the 3rd seed before the championship game.

not sure if that helps

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oscan and Wilcox dropped 2 tonight too.

Yes. Besides the drops. Do you guys think the new Defensive Backs coach is getting better play out of our defensive backs.

The old defensive backs coach is in Atlanta now. Guess who is in 26th place in pass yards allowed right before us. Yep...Atlanta

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If the Lions lose next week I believe the skins are in.

I'm not certain because then lions would be 9-7. Skins Lose they will be 9-7-1. So I think the Skins will have to win no matter what to make the playoffs. It won't matter if Detroit wins or Green Bay wins.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah I'm always gonna root for the Giants vs. everyone except Dallas. Because if not for Wellington Mara, there isn't a Dallas Cowboys, and there wouldn't have been Tom Landry coaching them. We owe a debt of gratitude.

That's a respectable historical approach.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not certain because then lions would be 9-7. Skins Lose they will be 9-7-1. So I think the Skins will have to win no matter what to make the playoffs. It won't matter if Detroit wins or Green Bay wins.

Skins definitely have to win to make the playoffs but they also need Detroit to lose.

FYI-if Washington loses next week they'd be 8-7-1 and that would put Detroit in, even if they lost, because Detriot would be 9-7

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

No. If Redskins lose, they will be 8-7-1.

Reaction score
I thought they might crack 40 this week since they have no pressure. My instincts were right on this one, thankfully. Now on to next week with another no pressure game that should also be a blowout unless the scrubs play the second half.

Also, I would play the Buttfumbler at QB in the 2nd half instead of Romo. I don't want Romo hurt which would ruin his trade value to a bottom feeder AFC team. No, I don't give a shit what Romo "wants", I want maximum value for him as well as to not send him to any NFC team, or AFC power house. That kind of crap comes back to bite you in the butt.

Romo lost any good will I had left towards him when he tried to disrupt the Dak train by demanding to compete for the job mid winning streak as well as his demands to be released rather than traded. He got paid extremely well, nothing owed to him by Dallas. Trade him to the Clevelands of the world and get a decent pick in the 3rd or 4th round. May be even get a couple of decent mid round picks for him from a desperate franchise.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought they might crack 40 this week since they have no pressure. My instincts were right on this one, thankfully. Now on to next week with another no pressure game that should also be a blowout unless the scrubs play the second half.

Also, I would play the Buttfumbler at QB in the 2nd half instead of Romo. I don't want Romo hurt which would ruin his trade value to a bottom feeder AFC team. No, I don't give a shit what Romo "wants", I want maximum value for him as well as to not send him to any NFC team, or AFC power house. That kind of crap comes back to bite you in the butt.

Romo lost any good will I had left towards him when he tried to disrupt the Dak train by demanding to compete for the job mid winning streak as well as his demands to be released rather than traded. He got paid extremely well, nothing owed to him by Dallas. Trade him to the Clevelands of the world and get a decent pick in the 3rd or 4th round. May be even get a couple of decent mid round picks for him from a desperate franchise.

Did he actually request a trade? I thought that was just a rumor

Reaction score
How THE FUCK does Elliott get 67 yards in the first quarter, then end the game with only 80??

Top Bottom