Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like NYG just put their game with the Lions out of reach

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when the media fawned all over the Texans and HC Bill OBrien for "getting their man!!!!!"

Osweiler finally benched today after picks on back to back drives against a horrible team with the fewest interceptions in the league.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good news is is that a Lion's loss gives us some breathing room for HFA. If we both won, the Lions would only have been one game back for it.

So the ball's in our court.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good news is is that a Lion's loss gives us some breathing room for HFA. If we both won, the Lions would only have been one game back for it.

So the ball's in our court.

We just need to win 2 of 3, then doesn't matter what anyone else does.

Winning the next two would be ideal. Then get that extra week to get some guys even more healthy in week 17 vs Philly

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bears with ball and chance to tie or take the lead now.

LOL at Joe Suck and all his Pecker love during Giants broadcast

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a pussy John Fox is. Your team is going nowhere with only 3 wins, you've had an amazing comeback for your fans against your biggest rival. You get inside the 5.

And you kick a FG.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Broaddus reporting Thornton is definitely out tonight.

Also non related to the game tonight, but Broaddus also said he is hearing good things about Rico Gathers development at TE on the practice squad.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Broaddus reporting Thornton is definitely out tonight.

Also non related to the game tonight, but Broaddus also said he is hearing good things about Rico Gathers development at TE on the practice squad.

Then perhaps they should move him off the PS, so that he doesn't get snagged up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but drafting a college basketball player who hasn't played a down of football since high school to try to turn him into a TE simply because "he's athletic" is just another wasted pick in my eyes

That pick could have been used for someone who could possibly help us now on defense!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but drafting a college basketball player who hasn't played a down of football since high school to try to turn him into a TE simply because "he's athletic" is just another wasted pick in my eyes

That pick could have been used for someone who could possibly help us now on defense!

Dude, it was a pick at the end of the 6th damn round.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phillip Rivers just got a delay of game penalty because he couldn't hear the play call IN HIS OWN STADIUM because the Raider fans were too damn loud

LMAO!

Top Bottom