MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The big picture is the D-line appears to be set enough and the LBs. Jaylon can blitz and rush and Tapper is probably a hidden beast. I'm still worried a little about Collins and TMcClain being the only 1techs to choose from. And Jaylon, RoMac and Sean Lee will probably be the best 3 coverage Lbs in the nfl. But there is still a problem at coverage in the secondary and problem with strong safety.

The WRs need speed and the QB situation is nauseating. Taking a QB who was not even considered a QB two years ago and that he is still a work in progress means that Jason is off the hook for getting him ready. He won't be. Prescott will be a process, a building, a day by day getting better, etc. if the offensive pass first scheme is going to stay the same the weapons have to change.

Thornton is a 1-tech too right?

This defense was not going to built in 1 year. It's going to take at least 1 more draft.

Reaction score
This defense was not going to built in 1 year. It's going to take at least 1 more draft.

Especially when you make the most idiotic reach in the draft since Quincy Carter all for a guy who won't even play till 2017 if you are lucky.

6-10 for the next 10 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vikes just drafted that German WR after Mayock was on the phone with Zimmer earlier.

Kid said he wanted to be a Viking, then Mayock called Zimmer

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Redskins having a pretty good draft. Just drafted the Leonidas kid from Temple to go along with Kyler Fuller and Doctson.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And sadly enough, with that comment Romo has already written this guy off

Fighting, scratching, and clawing already

See guys, he fits right in!

And while writing Quincy... I mean Dak off Romo breaks his collar bone again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently Dak grew up a Cowboy fan but not so much of a Romo fan. 247 sports wrote an article saying he might want to scrub his Twitter account

Newsletter

Dak Prescott, the newest quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, might want to scrub down his Twitter account.

The man who grew up a fan of America's Team was once a huge supporter of Tony Romo, we suspect. But just like a large number of Cowboys fans, he got fed up during the 8-8 years. Back in 2012 during Prescott's freshman year at Mississippi State, the Cowboys played the Redskins in the final game of the regular season. After the Cowboys lost and missed the playoffs, Prescott shared his disgust on social media.

We'll go ahead and assume that Prescott didn't truly mean those words, as with all Cowboys fans. It was a pretty rough game. And as a matter of fact, Prescott had some updated thoughts after the 'Boys selected him in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

Dak reacts plus more: National thoughts on Prescott to Cowboys

You'll get a pass on this one, young Dak. Hopefully this doesn't get awkward when Prescott first meets the quarterback he'll be learning from...

Sorry the Twitter feeds didn't copy, here is a screen shot of the ones in the article
497787c78fd133b1da7ec7460820629d.jpg

f6cb8dc9cde1e12161aa06d39d4f9a04.jpg

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I left immediately following the Dak pick

Have we picked again yet?

Sent from my two thumbs using Tapatalk

Top Bottom