He has more INT than TD's

I have a feeling he won't finish the game

He either gets pulled finally or he gets sacked an injured

Reaction score
Not next week

they got 2 weeks to plan for that one and they have a good D

2-6, here we come

Two weeks isnt' an advantage.

Opponents don't need extra time to prepare to play against our simplistic and predictable schemes.

Reaction score
But they have Bradford as the QB

He has more INT than TD's

I have a feeling he won't finish the game

He either gets pulled finally or he gets sacked an injured

Yeah Bradford is beyond bad. Horrendous.

I actually believe Sanchez would be an upgrade. Like, if they plugged Sanchez in, they win the division.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah Bradford is beyond bad. Horrendous.

I actually believe Sanchez would be an upgrade. Like, if they plugged Sanchez in, they win the division.

Exactly
That's my fear
Something happens to Bradford
Sanchez comes in, has a great game and ends up the starter

Then we can't count on Bradford to screw up games for us

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope we hold Murray to two yards again

And that we win one finally

The sad thing is that even with a five game loss (the worst loosing streak since Garret became HC) when everyone should be looking at our coaching and FO as the reason for all our problems

ALL of them will get a pass and take none of the blame

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure Carrot Top is in the locker room clapping his ass off congratulating them all on an outstanding effort

Hopefully it will be enough to piss off Hardy so be body slams him on his head

Is it just me, or does others seem to notice that the more talent we acquire... the worst Garrett gets?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It seems so

The sad truth is there is nothing that could happen this season that would cause Jerry to fire carrot top

No matter how bad it gets
Even if we didn't win another game even after Romo gets back

Carrot top will still be here next year to fuck things up

Reaction score
I will say, I think the players like Ginger just as much as they liked Wade. I'd think a guy in Romo's position of power could hand-pick a coach at this point in his career, but he seems to be very happy with his current situation. I find that very odd, particularly bc he came up under Parcells and Payton. He knows the difference between Ginger and real coaching.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I will say, I think the players like Ginger just as much as they liked Wade. I'd think a guy in Romo's position of power could hand-pick a coach at this point in his career, but he seems to be very happy with his current situation. I find that very odd, particularly bc he came up under Parcells and Payton. He knows the difference between Ginger and real coaching.

I think part of it is that Tony knows he's really in control of the offense. He's got a direct line to Jerry for what he needs, like a good center a couple of years ago. So as long as Ginger gives good PCs that keep the media off his back and doesn't try to control him, he's fine. He knows Marinelli is good on the other side of the ball.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Andrew Luck needs a strong head coach. He plays like shit in the 1st half, taking too many chances, and then looks like the best QB in the league in the 2nd half. He needs someone who can reign him in some.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh by the way, we took Matt Johnson just 8 picks before Josh Norman.

If you're going to gamble on a small school DB, gamble on the white one with a history of injuries.

Reaction score
I drafted Josh Norman in the 2012 Todd McShay mock in the 3rd round for the Bengals. :towel

Also traded up in the first to take Trent Richardson, soooo... :awkward

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sure the players like Ginger. He's failed miserably and made millions off it. He has no authority to bench anyone or hold anyone accountable and I'm certain they don't view him as the guy who could make personnel decisions on the field. In addition, Garrett's football stupidity takes the heat off of players.

The flaws within this organization are plain as day and while I hate losing, I like the fact Garrett, his offense and this concept that he somehow built a culture and team over the past 5 years is getting exposed for the fraud that it is.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure the players like Ginger. He's failed miserably and made millions off it.

Not to quote myself but to add to my point, think of the players who have become millionaires for sub-par performances or for "potential." RoMac, Crawford, Williams, Barry Church, Claiborne, Beasley, Lee (hate to put Lee here but he's just not consistent enough), Weeden....did I miss anyone? These are all Garrett type players and they love him because they can relate to him.

Top Bottom